ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Sup demons

by disposablethrowaway - 10-16-2016 - 07:25 PM
Welcome, and stick around there is lots more to enjoy
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
Welcome to DF! c: Don't worry, you'll be fine here. DF will also be fine.
@3 is my slut
welcome! i hope you find what you need
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here
Welcome to Demon Forums, make sure to read the rules before posting.
https://demonforums.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=12

Enjoy your stay!
(10-16-2016 - 07:25 PM)disposablethrowaway Wrote: So I came here looking for the clixsense leak, since these idiots apparently stored every fucking thing in plaintext a la sony. 

I was affected by this breach and thus wanted to make sure that I wasn't on the public 2.2m leak. 

Going to see if I can see it.

PS: I hope demonforums doesn't end up like nulled or other similar forums and gets hacked . If anything, please just store nothing but usernames and passwords (in hash form) , no ips, no emails, etc.

Least then the dump won't be a big deal, who cares about usernames/encrypted passwords on a site nobody will honestly use a good password of theirs. ;)

Hello disposablethrowaway! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should consider adding an Avatar and Signature! Also consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. ^^
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)