ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Sup demons

by disposablethrowaway - 10-16-2016 - 07:25 PM
So I came here looking for the clixsense leak, since these idiots apparently stored every fucking thing in plaintext a la sony. 

I was affected by this breach and thus wanted to make sure that I wasn't on the public 2.2m leak. 

Going to see if I can see it.

PS: I hope demonforums doesn't end up like nulled or other similar forums and gets hacked . If anything, please just store nothing but usernames and passwords (in hash form) , no ips, no emails, etc.

Least then the dump won't be a big deal, who cares about usernames/encrypted passwords on a site nobody will honestly use a good password of theirs. ;)
Welcome @disposablethrowaway
i also came here from nulled because i got tired getting banned in every account i create
as about clixsense database i have it but i sell it, can't give it for free
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-16-2016 - 07:25 PM)disposablethrowaway Wrote: So I came here looking for the clixsense leak, since these idiots apparently stored every fucking thing in plaintext a la sony. 

I was affected by this breach and thus wanted to make sure that I wasn't on the public 2.2m leak. 

PS: I hope demonforums doesn't end up like nulled or other similar forums and gets hacked . If anything, please just store nothing but usernames and passwords (in hash form) , no ips, no emails, etc.

Least then the dump won't be a big deal, who cares about usernames/encrypted passwords on a site nobody will honestly use a good password of theirs. ;)

Welcome! I'm sure your going to love it here! :yus:

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
(10-16-2016 - 07:25 PM)disposablethrowaway Wrote: So I came here looking for the clixsense leak, since these idiots apparently stored every fucking thing in plaintext a la sony. 

Hello @disposablethrowaway ! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should also consider adding an Avatar and Signature! Also consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-16-2016 - 07:30 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: Welcome @disposablethrowaway
i also came here from nulled because i got tired getting banned in every account i create
as about clixsense database i have it but i sell it, can't give it for free

Yeah man no worries. I already pmed you about it, not planning on buying it or anything was just to see how many people have it/has it been sold to by now.

As the more people have it, the higher likelihood of it ending up for everyone to see online. :/
Welcome to the site, sorry about the dump, but welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy the site and liked Red's warm "automated" welcome. I also love reading it Kappa
Hiya Buddy, you welcome to DF, stay active and follow rules
Keep on visiting and ask if you need any help from the Amin, Moderators etc OK
YOU WELCOME
Welcome aboard the forums, disposablethrowaway! Stay active and I have some information below that might serve useful.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact myself or another member of our Staff Team. For account issues, make sure to contact myself or another Administrator. Please be sure to follow the rules, which will be below and post relevantly. If you're interested in a colored name, Exclusive Programs, and a lot more; be sure to purchase yourself an Upgrade, which will also be below. 

Helpful Links

Axe/Chris
Administrator/Community Manager
I came here looking for the ClixSense database too, did you ever find a copy of it?
Welcome!

Remember to read the rules: https://demonforums.net/misc.php?action=help

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)