ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Sup, Im Cexts

by CextsTheOg - 06-16-2019 - 11:15 PM
My irl name is Kevin i have loved console modding for years now and im mostly here to have a place to post my finds or a place to see cool stuff other people have to post. I have many consoles and love to collect my current stock is: 2 Falcons Rgh2, one e console 360 which is banned, Trinity retail, and An Expo xna with sidecar and a old ass demokit both are jaspar in case you dont know about devkits or demo  kits. Anyways i love modding and my consoles and am not really happy with the direction the community is going towards but thats just me, I am currently 23 and just out of college living my life with a decent job and modding is my hobby, dont really care for most of the community since most of them are sweaty teens that either are skids or have others do shit for them which can be the same shit but yea, Ik i was a teen not that long ago but i definitely did not act like most of them do now. My first console was a jaspar jtag in late 2010 when modding wasent as popular and most did there own shit and minded there on business. Most of this is just my opinion so yea, dont assume im talking about you these are just most of the people i deal with nowadays which is sad. I also love cars so yep ;D, and i guess that is all i want to put out there about myself and yea peace.
Welcome to demonforums
(06-16-2019 - 11:23 PM)EVX Wrote: Welcome to demonforums

Thanks man glad to be here.
Welcome to Demon Forums.
(06-16-2019 - 11:49 PM)Pcant-xKoVx Wrote: Welcome to Demon Forums.

Thank you.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)