ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Students blamed for university and college cyber-attacks

by StLuis - 09-14-2018 - 09:48 PM
A security analysis of cyber-attacks against universities and colleges in the UK has discovered staff or students could often be responsible, rather than organized crime or hacking groups.
A government-funded agency that provides cyber-security has examined the timing of 850 attacks in 2017-18.
Jisc found a "clear pattern" of attacks being concentrated during term times and during the working day.
When the holidays begin, "the number of attacks decreases dramatically".
The analysis of cyber-attacks on the research and academic network concludes there are "suspicions that staff or students could be in the frame".
Rather than criminal gangs or agents of foreign powers, the findings suggest many of the attacks on universities and colleges are more likely to have been caused by disgruntled staff or students wanting to provoke "chaos".
Full reading: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-45496714
Man you should make your own blog an put some google ads on it.
Also you might be able to add your website link in the forum signature.
Demon Home ||| Rules ||| Staff ||| Message ||| Demon Tag's
Definitely, it is a good idea!
Oh that's great which you have shared here. Well, I am also a student and I can understand this problem but there is another problem for me which is related to my writing work. Actually I am looking for the some Persuasive Essay Topics and I found a website topicsmill.com and I like it so much because it is great for choosing the topics for the essay writing work.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)