ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Story AND Intro

by ghostheadx66 - 11-08-2018 - 09:30 AM
I'm a pretty nice guy.

But I'm also a n00b.

Learning computer networking at the current moment.

I'm an IT student.

Just to introduce my craftiness (cuz I'm creative and shit), I will show you my pathetic n00b hack. In fact, let me tell you a story a little after I'm done with my intro.

I love THAI FOOD!!!! GREEN CHICKEN CURRY!!! PANAENG CHICKEN CURRY!!! YEAH!!! Anyways, here's a quick story.

I love anonymity and I kept on trying to think of ways to be anonymous at school.

I actually was able to phish school usernames and passwords that are used to log into wifi a year or so ago using a jailbroken app. I can't post URLs yet but look up "WiFi Passwords" by Cydia.

See my phone used to be jailbroken, true story. Not anymore but imma do it again when the new jailbreak for iOS 11.4.1 comes out.

Anywho, I had downloaded the app and wanted to see if this would work.

So, I purposely looked like an idiot.

I simply told people I was doing a study to test and see the wifi connectivity differences between different people's accounts at school for a class research project or something like that.

All the person had to do was log into their wifi on my phone, and then they can log out when they are done.

But even after they logged out, the phone app recorded their username and password.

Interesting eh?

So I don't have proof of it today, since my phone is no longer jailbroken and the passwords eventually got reset but trust me guys, this works.

I'm gonna jailbreak my phone again soon and start doing this again.

Anyone have any less crappy ideas to get school login info on jailbroken iPhone? What other stories can I make up to get people to log into my phone?

How would you guys go about phishing school portal login info?

I specifically need it to log into wifi. Now it matters a little less because I am at an apartment but I'm thinking of trying it again.

I will write a better tutorial if anyone wants.

I can't believe I just said they can log into wifi and then log out and they thought they were secure logging out... but they weren't.
Green chicken curry is very good. One of my favs, do you make it? or do you eat at restaurent

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)