ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Stealthy Offline Source 17559

by Rodrigo2009 - 12-05-2019 - 12:51 AM
Sorry User but Captain_mods is correct on this one.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
drama....drama...who cares!? As long as were online, thats the point!
What is the point of a offline source
(12-08-2019 - 06:59 AM)brave_mods22 Wrote: Sorry User but Captain_mods is correct on this one.
And remember, why was Silent able to update a already leaked source and post it again? Cause i've released the updated shit. Silent didn't update a thing on his own.
Ban reason: affiliation with king/giths.
(12-08-2019 - 03:20 AM)User37713 Wrote: and silent didnt update this dash at all. it was leaked and then he got handed one part to get online that wasnt leaked slient doesnt know how to update himself. he could not update this dash on this own he doesnt kow 1 how to code 2 PPC at all. the skid is a myth and if you know shit and watch his "tuts" they are very wrong. no credit to anyone for this source ngl. plus its shit. none should use this shit no more

(12-08-2019 - 01:38 PM)Matthew Wrote:
(12-08-2019 - 06:59 AM)brave_mods22 Wrote: Sorry User but Captain_mods is correct on this one.
And remember, why was Silent able to update a already leaked source and post it again? Cause i've released the updated shit. Silent didn't update a thing on his own.

really?! Because i remember you forgot to include the rest of it! So he/she updated something!

https://ibb.co/Km0S5tn
(12-08-2019 - 02:16 PM)captain_mods555 Wrote:
(12-08-2019 - 03:20 AM)User37713 Wrote: and silent didnt update this dash at all. it was leaked and then he got handed one part to get online that wasnt leaked slient doesnt know how to update himself. he could not update this dash on this own he doesnt kow 1 how to code 2 PPC at all. the skid is a myth and if you know shit and watch his "tuts" they are very wrong. no credit to anyone for this source ngl. plus its shit. none should use this shit no more

(12-08-2019 - 01:38 PM)Matthew Wrote:

really?! Because i remember you forgot to include the rest of it! So he/she updated something!

https://ibb.co/Km0S5tn
your very wrong there buddy. matthew leaked everything but 1 part to get online. witch was the HVDigest. as it got updated this dash due to other changes xbox had made to the kernel and other parts off the xbox. there is more to why everything updated then you skids will ever know. but silent got handed the HVDigest by someone as infact i know he doesn't know how to code/ know ppc at all. no only that in his hvdigest he had a "credit" to someone. whoever have it to them i think also got handed them it but i can speak for me and matthew here. me and him was online very fast and a lot longer then everyone else that was trying to get online. and the reason they got some off the stuff they did is as they was going though updated servers clients/ getting handed stuff

please honest stop talking about stuff witch is clear to me you have no idea about at all.
Sweet will be testing this soon
(12-05-2019 - 12:51 AM)Rodrigo2009 Wrote: Yes offline files again, cos i like offline files , i just updated it, have nothing new, still crap, just did it work on lastest dash (17559) 
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

[/color][/size]
VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/e0557c21797e9d3d481493cf89bbff8c79dec32c5305cb4813f37df4e3f5cacb/detection
Trash
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
Well i mean hay
New Cheat Provider
Is this even good?
------------------------------------------
Ways to contact me!

Discord: Mr Fuzzy#4195

or my discord server. 

Click Me!
------------------------------------------

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)