ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Starting an accountservice | Need cracker(s) help

by Z0MBies - 11-23-2019 - 01:11 PM
===================================================
Starting an accountservice | Need cracker(s) help
===================================================

AccountExporter is an service that i've started where people can get accounts for a cheap price just like accountdropper and lunabooster but they died lol, so the thing is, I cant restock everything on my own, that's how you guys come in. Here are the things you might want to know:

1 The service will be soon almost fully automatic, I'l use a discord bot for this, it works like this: I assign a role on someone in discord, this role can for example retrieve a account every 3 hours or so from the bot, this can last for a month or lifetime (yes, we have lifetime plans), after that month for example (if the person has bought a month access), we simply remove his/her role, unless he/her paid for lifetime that is

2 Restocks will depend on our stock, there are no fixed times for when to restock, if the accounts dont work anymore, we will simply replace all these accounts and restock again.

3 i'm looking for Netflix accounts in particular

4 we can discuss/negotiate your share (payment), but i like to keep things simple, so i suggest the cracker get 5$ everytime we get a new customer

any more questions?

My Discord and server:

Z0MBieys#1005

https://discord.gg/upr4CMJ

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)