ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Started watching Tokyo Ghoul

by Electronic - 01-13-2016 - 09:18 PM
(01-14-2016 - 03:52 PM)Weeaboo Wrote:
(01-13-2016 - 10:34 PM)WOLF Wrote: Its really good i sadly finished it and there supposedly wont be a season 3. However season 3 on the manga already came out which i recommend you read :)

"UPDATED October 4, 2015: Great news! It has been confirmed that season 3 of Tokyo Ghoul will be released in 2016. Now, that the renewal of the anime series has been announced, the main question on everyone’s mind is whether the storyline of season 3 will stay true to the current running manga "Tokyo Ghoul: re." The main cause of concern is that "Tokyo Ghoul: re" only has 43 chapters which might not be enough material to produce a whole season’s worth of episodes. The producers are yet to schedule the exact release date for new episodes."

Season three has been confirmed though, so they are going to make it, they just haven't provided any details as to how long it's gonna be or when it'll be released. 
I'm really looking forward to season three, if it's gonna be anything like the previous two season, it's gonna be pure love. Heart

(01-14-2016 - 03:31 AM)Mortal Wrote: I recommend watching Death Parade

Seen Death Parade, and it is indeed pretty good, I agree with you, however, it ain't quite Tokyo Ghoul.

Im absolutely in love with Tokyo Ghoul right now, it's cringe worthy at points and that's what I like. The pure gore and macabre environment is absolutely astounding! #Darkthoughts. I'll be looking forward to Season 3!
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
(01-14-2016 - 07:33 PM)Electronic Wrote:
(01-14-2016 - 03:52 PM)Weeaboo Wrote:
(01-13-2016 - 10:34 PM)WOLF Wrote: Its really good i sadly finished it and there supposedly wont be a season 3. However season 3 on the manga already came out which i recommend you read :)

"UPDATED October 4, 2015: Great news! It has been confirmed that season 3 of Tokyo Ghoul will be released in 2016. Now, that the renewal of the anime series has been announced, the main question on everyone’s mind is whether the storyline of season 3 will stay true to the current running manga "Tokyo Ghoul: re." The main cause of concern is that "Tokyo Ghoul: re" only has 43 chapters which might not be enough material to produce a whole season’s worth of episodes. The producers are yet to schedule the exact release date for new episodes."

Season three has been confirmed though, so they are going to make it, they just haven't provided any details as to how long it's gonna be or when it'll be released. 
I'm really looking forward to season three, if it's gonna be anything like the previous two season, it's gonna be pure love. Heart

(01-14-2016 - 03:31 AM)Mortal Wrote: I recommend watching Death Parade

Seen Death Parade, and it is indeed pretty good, I agree with you, however, it ain't quite Tokyo Ghoul.

Im absolutely in love with Tokyo Ghoul right now, it's cringe worthy at points and that's what I like. The pure gore and macabre environment is absolutely astounding! #Darkthoughts. I'll be looking forward to Season 3!

You have very good taste in both TV shows and anime. ~
Also I agree, the gore and cruelty of Tokyo Ghoul, is not something you find in a lot of other animes, it's really a genre of its own.
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
I might start watching Tokyo Ghoul, is it good?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
I don't know, my opinion is pretty unpopular. I don't like Tokyo Ghoul. Maybe it's because there's too much action, but I never really had great interest in it.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
its awesome.just dont forget to watch its 2nd season
Still waiting for that season 3 they delayed...
I have watched anime a few times. I find it interesting and oddly fascinating :)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
Frist season is better than second
(04-05-2016 - 05:20 PM)qwerty123pl Wrote: Frist season is better than second

Hands down. No debate on that one.
1st season is awsome, 2nd,, didn't like it ><

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)