ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Started up a little busness, and I want you guys to tell me what you think.

by FvCKLEACHERS - 06-21-2017 - 07:45 PM
So, I made a plan.

My knowledge on RGHing isn't extensive, but enough to bring in a "decent" amount of money. A guy already pre-reserved me for $35. Here's my plan (Please tell me what you think about it below. ^^ ):

So, I have $200 in my PayPal from a summer job to cushion this business (Stealth, KVs, ect). I'm going to sell mods in BO2, as I hear that's the most profitable game for mods. I will probably use Jiggy Menu. Once I have enough, I want to buy Emerald, because I like you guys. This is a nice community. After I (finally) make about $200 profit, I'll buy stuff of of Alibaba.com, and then sell it on Amazon (Kinda like opening a shop... Well, I guess I am, actually.). From there, I'll put some of my shop's profits to a gaming setup and my college funds. Hopefully my plan works.

//FL
So what you are currently doing is something basically called reselling and it could be done in a much much better way such as Dropshipping which pretty much you get in contact with a manufacturer and you have a website and when someone orders something from your site the information is then directed to the manufacturer (along with the money after you take a small cut) and they deal with shipping the item. So you never have to handle the physical product.
you probably shouldn't start a business when you can't even spell it right
Good Luck with your Business
Good Luck with your business my guy
[Image: tumblr_mk453rqsqQ1s8ggo8o1_500.gif]
lol too complicated....
Sounds like a lot of liability on the real. Hope you don't get fucked
I'm going to tell you right now it's not worth it. for many reasons:
1. modding is dead, I have been modding since 2013. I used to make a killing on mw2 & mw3. now almost everyone has an rgh or jtag so there is more people to buy from. back then it was rare to run into another modder were as now almost every game you get into there is a modder.
2. bo2 is the worst game to mod, every single broke kid that has a rgh mods bo2 because they are using shitty skid servers and they don't have a mw3 & mw2 silver account bypass or ghosts aw or bo3 bypass. so really the only game left is bo2 because the bo2 bypass is public both source code and plugins. so every modder just runs through bo2.
3. people don't pay for mods anymore. the people that are willing to pay for mods on xbox are not online playing. you will need 3rd party advertising such as a website or instagram page. I was the first modder to make his own modding site. and I use a business instagram and pay to advertise to bring in traffic to my page as well as my website. but as I stated earlier it's just not worth it. you will put much more into it than you will get out. unless you plan on modding for fun and your own enjoyment then it's not worth it.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
yep Ok though but ur right.

(06-24-2017 - 03:52 PM)ivanpobeda101 Wrote: lol too complicated....

ok thats right i mean is it to u people?
Umm ok i guess Good Luck With your "Buisness"

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)