ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Star Citizen

by KingPup - 03-15-2016 - 09:08 AM
Anyone looking forward to Star Citzen?

If you haven't heard of it Star Citizen is  a sci-fi simulation, combat, trading and  roleplaying game from Chris Roberts, the lead designer of Wing commander, the 1990s series of PC spaceship games. Star Citizen is the most crowd-funded project ever with over  $100 Million already pledged.  

It currently has a free week of play in the alpha you can sign up here to play for free now robertsspaceindustries.com
If you use my referral code  ( STAR-4CCB-P77P) you will get 5,000 UEC (United Earth Credits) which can be spent on the website for weapons, ship components or decorations for your Hangar.

My experience with Star Citizen Alpha 2.2  currently in development by CIG and the fun which can be had with even a fraction of the feature set. Even though this might just be a testing ground, players are still able to navigate a few space stations and other landmarks (with or without guns drawn), fly through a sizable section of space in their pledged ship (or a loaner given many of the multicrew ships have yet to be made flyable), and complete a small number of fully-voiced quests. It may be buggy out in the verse at the moment, but its nevertheless a lot of fun!

[Image: YiSMR5R.png]
(03-15-2016 - 09:08 AM)KingPup Wrote: Anyone looking forward to Star Citzen?

If you haven't heard of it Star Citizen is  a sci-fi simulation, combat, trading and  roleplaying game from Chris Roberts, the lead designer of Wing commander, the 1990s series of PC spaceship games. Star Citizen is the most crowd-funded project ever with over  $100 Million already pledged.  

It currently has a free week of play in the alpha you can sign up here to play for free now robertsspaceindustries.com
If you use my referral code  ( STAR-4CCB-P77P) you will get 5,000 UEC (United Earth Credits) which can be spent on the website for weapons, ship components or decorations for your Hangar.

My experience with Star Citizen Alpha 2.2  currently in development by CIG and the fun which can be had with even a fraction of the feature set. Even though this might just be a testing ground, players are still able to navigate a few space stations and other landmarks (with or without guns drawn), fly through a sizable section of space in their pledged ship (or a loaner given many of the multicrew ships have yet to be made flyable), and complete a small number of fully-voiced quests. It may be buggy out in the verse at the moment, but its nevertheless a lot of fun!

Watching the Star Citizen roadmap is confusing, i got no idea on where they're going with all of it...
It looks like a really fun experience, but I got over the initial hype train and can wait until an initial release data has been announced before getting excited again.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)