ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Spoiler Tags

by Sea - 12-11-2016 - 05:37 AM
This has been at my attention in the past, so I figured I'd bring it forward.

Spoiler tags, aren't functioning all too effectively. Considering they are broken by X-amount of characters, I didn't test to find the exact amount, and sometimes its variant.

The GIFs below illustrate my spoilers not functioning properly:

Spoiler Show
[Image: e60688cbc13e37e0a423a81b6927f7d0.gif]

[Image: 1cbb180011eb0d17e531afba95060669.gif]

Please note, the GIFs are wrapped in the spoiler tags as well. Although they work in this thread for two images, you can see illustrated by them they aren't functioning where the tags are calling them to, as well in my League of Legends Super Thread. I had to call to the spoiler several times to more concisely organize walls of texts in a thread. I'm not too sure if they are working as purposed or if this is a bug. I just felt it is a nuisance when posting threads that have these larger amounts of texts, that need to be organized.

Thanks for your time.
Works for me. Not sure how many characters i have inside the spoiler, but i'm sure it's more than your LoL thread.

https://i.gyazo.com/02bf9bc5cdc05470d931...a8b37b.gif
It happens with all Mybb forums, sometimes you'd enter in an x amount of characters and the bbcode wouldn't work properly.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)