ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Something weird happened.

by Aiad8dWSJKS - 12-18-2016 - 09:37 PM
This actually happened a few months ago, just feel like saying it now [Image: smilee.png]

This isn't fake and I am not saying I am some ghost or anything, just want to see what you think about this.

I went out swimming one day, and my computer is downstairs, I set up a camera looking out the window because why not, just to see if anything went past while I was gone. I was out for around 4 hours, when I came back, I stopped the recording, I saw it still counting up and I stopped it. When looking over it, I saw things like a few cats walking past, and saw tons of card driving past on the road. Then, towards the end of the recording (when I came back), for me to get in, I had to walk past the window that was being recorded, so I should have been seen. But I  never saw myself, and the room I was recording in was the conservatory, which is the first room I walked in from, we have a chime thing so when anyone walks in, you hear a chime. I heard the chime, but at no time before did I see myself walk past. I remember even stopping in front of the window to wave at the camera to see myself when I looked at the recording. 

The logical thing would be that it froze, but it was fine the whole time, so it's weird that it would just freeze in that 10 seconds of me passing out of a whole 4 hour recording. And all through the time, I could see cars going past on the road.

Any suggestions on what could have happened?
You're a vampire.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
It probably just froze like it didnt sync or something last seconds? either that or u gotta take the spoon test
(12-21-2016 - 08:34 PM)R3aL Wrote: It probably just froze like it didnt sync or something last seconds? either that or u gotta take the spoon test

We thought that, the logical answer would be that it froze. However, it went fine for over 4 hours. I saw things like a few cats walk past all fine. Just as I go past the window, I even stopped and waved at it for a few seconds, it just didn't show me, but then like 3 seconds after you can hear me go through the door and sit down here. It was very weird xD
(12-21-2016 - 08:40 PM)Aeroski Wrote:
(12-21-2016 - 08:34 PM)R3aL Wrote: It probably just froze like it didnt sync or something last seconds? either that or u gotta take the spoon test

We thought that, the logical answer would be that it froze. However, it went fine for over 4 hours. I saw things like a few cats walk past all fine. Just as I go past the window, I even stopped and waved at it for a few seconds, it just didn't show me, but then like 3 seconds after you can hear me go through the door and sit down here. It was very weird xD

Aight thats creepy dont talk to me  :pepe:
check out your camera or computer :D
That's creepy. I'm honestly not sure but if that ever happened to me I'd be traumatized. I wouldn't be able to explain how it happens. Could just be a glitch in the matrix.
@3 is my slut

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)