ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Some things I did

by TheCoder - 08-07-2018 - 12:53 PM
These are some photos that I made in photoshop just to give you a scope of my quality in case you are wanting to get some work from me. Feel free to take them, just give credit where it's due!!
 My avatar: [img][Image: starcat.jpg][/img]
A thing: [img][Image: Pappalightbulb.png][/img]

Those are just two that I made cuz I was bored, guaranteed you won't find them anywhere else.

Peace
"Beware of me XV of the Tarot for you are but XXII."
Angry Angry Angry
The guy in the light bolb might need to be readjusted.
[Image: DJzRNSK.jpg]
[ Cosmo // Mimi#1000 ]
He's kinda supposed to stand out a bit and draw focus, but I agree that would definitely make him fit in a little better.

(08-07-2018 - 01:04 PM)Memii Wrote: The guy in the light bolb might need to be readjusted.

Any other critique or suggestion etc. are much appreciated
(I love your avatar btw!!!)
Angry Angry Angry
(08-07-2018 - 03:56 PM)TheCoder Wrote: He's kinda supposed to stand out a bit and draw focus, but I agree that would definitely make him fit in a little better.

(08-07-2018 - 01:04 PM)Memii Wrote: The guy in the light bolb might need to be readjusted.

Any other critique or suggestion etc. are much appreciated
(I love your avatar btw!!!)

A boat would work perfectly I think.

Thanks, I was thinking about going for a cat gif avatar but, 2 many haha.
[Image: DJzRNSK.jpg]
[ Cosmo // Mimi#1000 ]
I like the first one a lot.

also lmao the 2nd one with frank

But what exactly did you add to each one? What were the original images you used?
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
(08-07-2018 - 05:59 PM)Sasuke Wrote: I like the first one a lot.

also lmao the 2nd one with frank

But what exactly did you add to each one? What were the original images you used?

This [img][Image: image.jpg][/img] + [img][Image: th_2.jpg][/img] and some other stuff
and [img][Image: light-bulb-macro-1.jpg][/img] + [img][Image: download.jpg][/img] + [img][Image: papa_franku_boatin_by_pixelperf3ct-d90sc9s.png][/img] and some other stuff 
for the first one I put the rainbows in the eyes and edited them with a clipping mask and then just put stars over top of the whole thing
the second one I edited out the filament inside the bulb, put warped waves to fit into the bulb, added splashes, pappa franku, and topped it all with the same background image to give it a "inside the bulb" effect mostly edited all with clipping mask, stamp tool, and blur tool plus some other small tweaks like color and whatnot
Angry Angry Angry
Fun fact: I photoshopped some photos for a presentation once and they were amazingly hilarious. I mostly used silly/awkward stock photos and pizzazzedem' up. Any pics with guns or whatnot I realistically replaced the guns with bananas just to do it
Angry Angry Angry
good job dude!!
Your work looks great!

If you're ever bored, could you do the same edit in the first photo of the cat's eyes but edit the picture of my cat eyes?

That would be great.
Heeey, Sorry it's been so long since I've replied, I had to reset my computer and reinstall everything, go ahead and yeet those cat pics at me(not too hard tho, I bruise easy) and I will gladly do some 'magical' things with them

(09-02-2018 - 01:50 AM)Mars Wrote: Your work looks great!

If you're ever bored, could you do the same edit in the first photo of the cat's eyes but edit the picture of my cat eyes?

That would be great.

Heeey, Sorry it's been so long since I've replied, I had to reset my computer, and redownload everything, yeet those cat pics at me(not too hard, I bruise easy) and I'll be sure to sprinkle some 'magic' on them for ya.
Angry Angry Angry

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)