ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Some award suggestions.

by Forgotten - 01-27-2016 - 05:07 AM
Hello Alle! Well, I felt like I want to start with something so I thought about suggesting some awards for the forum.

[Image: dGcBNmS.png] (Don't know a name, Moderation Nazi maybe?) - For normal members who excel in reporting cancerous content to the staff team and who help keep this site cancer-free.

[Image: BXgHfiT.png] (Apprentice) Star - You've earned this golden star by doing something really impressive & helpful to the forum!

[Image: oDFZlzU.png] Popularity - Awarded to those whom posts have reached over 200 likes in total. Contact an admin if this is you. (Boosting likes is not allowed)

You can feel free to throw your feedback on those awards and suggest some awards and if members like it, I'll add it to this thread with an image if I could make one.
I think these are good suggestions.
I like all of them but wouldn't the facebook thumbs up be copyright
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(01-27-2016 - 05:13 AM)Gess Wrote: I like all of them but wouldn't the facebook thumbs up be copyright

Copyright? I don't think so... I've seen the same facebook thumbs up but a red one on another forum. I'll see, brb.
(01-27-2016 - 05:19 AM)Forgotten Wrote:
(01-27-2016 - 05:13 AM)Gess Wrote: I like all of them but wouldn't the facebook thumbs up be copyright

Copyright? I don't think so... I've seen the same facebook thumbs up but a red one on another forum. I'll see, brb.

A red one would be much better.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
I agree i like these but the facebook thumbs up we will not use due to legal reasons.
I suggested the like thing ages ago :P I believe @nova is still waiting for the perfect time & image to implement it into this award.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
(01-28-2016 - 03:03 AM)XeTangy Wrote: I suggested the like thing ages ago :P I believe @nova is still waiting for the perfect time & image to implement it into this award.

Welp, if the icon/image was the case then I'll make one right now, it wouldn't be that since I just got PS back.
Rules | Upgrade | Help Documents

Krados | Forgotten

Support, @Nova needs to take a look at this.
+Support for this Idea!

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)