ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

So uh I need some help...

by Seven - 06-06-2018 - 09:17 PM
So "my friend" saw this way of making easy money, and "hes" dumb as fuck for doing it. Now "hes" am pretty sure "he" will be getting arrested or some shit. 

So "my friend" was selling fake tickets (that didnt exist) to bonnaroo festival for $250, and he got money from like 8 people. he made somewhere around $1700. Well now a bunch of them are reporting him to the police and I am pretty sure at this point he is fucked. 

Now would they take something serious if it was around 1500-1700 dollars. its not like it was 10k, he refunded as many people as he could and now hes down to $30 and cant refund anyone else. 

Lets say hes also 17, hes getting charged as an adult too huh?
lol i mean if he commited the crime and hes fucked cause he got snitched on .... he just shouln't of given the money back lol.
My goal is to be successful in life.
You need at least 15 posts to unlock hidden content
definately dumb LM<AOII
Well, he wasn't very careful of what was he was doing and made bad decisions
I mean nothings wrong with it, but the cops are police abusers now adays
I mean I am not a lawyer or anything but he did scam them by lying them saying that it was ticket for a concert. $1700 is a bit of money and someone may try to take legal action depending on who hes dealing with and try to win more money than they would spend in legal fees but if your friend was smart he would just return the money so that he doesnt have to deal with any of that. If anyone takes any sort of action then he is going to return the money no matter what.
literally retarded lmao
sounds like *your friend* is an idiot and did not scam with caution.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)