ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

So I just about broke my arm today

by Bed - 05-26-2016 - 04:03 AM
So today in gym, we were playing Matball, (Its like kick ball but with 4 mats on the ground, theres no limit for the amount of people on each mat.", so basically when we were playing, the pitcher got the ball back, i sprinted the the next mat across the gym, the pitcher chucked the ball at me, I tried to just over it but the ball clipped my foot and I get twisted sideways and SPLAT. Right onto the gym floor. I got up can could barely move my arm and barely walk (All my weight went onto my left side with my arm under my body, i weigh 150 for reference) Right now, as im typing this, i have a really big bump on my side, right where my hip is, and it hurts to walk and move my arm, there a pretty big rash on my arm and a put on it at the elbow. Anyways, im ok, just getting prepared for tomorrow because i know it will hurt more. My friends said my feet were about 4ft in the air when the ball hit me.

EDIT: Can still cross fuckers in basketball :D
lol, hope you feel better. i busted my ass roller skating and now my knee and hip, and shoulder is black and blue
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
Well be careful next time. :)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Don't talk shit.
Get well soon lmao. serious accident man
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
Updated OP with some need to know info
Sounds' like you took the turn for the worst man, I hope you feel better now.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)