ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Sneaker Bot

by BakedSalmon22 - 07-19-2018 - 08:11 PM
Anyone know how to make a Shopping cart bot to bypass the checkout process? I've been looking online for a good one, but would prefer to make my own. I found a couple python libraries that were helpful, but I can't figure out how to scrape the information.
Interesting im following this thread
idk what you are exactly looking for but you can send me a pm

i can program bots and data scrapers
Add me on discord for faster messaging: MrRobot#1570

[Image: cHiV96I.png]
Can anyone help me out?

Anyone have any input?? I've been stuck on this for a while

Anyone have any input?? I've been stuck on this for a while

Anyone have an helpful input for me?? I've been looking around but have kinda hit a wall
if you think logic about bypass this check out via payment , the server (payment gateway) with some attribute (xmlhttprequest = sessionid, token, transactionid, amount, bla bla bla - need do code study of the payment POST method after submit "checkout" from shopping cart).

You have to identify the flow process start from check out your chart, it will redirect to payment gateway. Trace and note all the POST and GET elements. By modifying the request from web browser (submit payment function) to payment gateway = fake payment gateway server should send "success flag" to the web browser which the payment was successful.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)