Skryptec's Panel - EXCLUSIVE SOCIAL ENGINEERING PANEL (METHODS, RECEIPTS, SN & MORE!)

by Skryptec - 05-11-2018 - 01:55 PM

Credits:

GoldKnightSanta HatKnightCredit WhoreCandy Cane
3003 EBG
Former Staff

Threads:

Credits:

Warning Level:

2 Years Of Service
GoldKnightSanta HatKnightCredit WhoreCandy Cane
OP
Posted: 05-11-2018 - 01:55 PM
FREE REGISTRATION IS OPENED NOW: https://skryptec.net/register - REGISTER NOW A FREE ACCOUNT TO GET FREE ACCESS.

CHECK OUT OUR TWITTER: https://twitter.com/skryptec FOR DAILY UPDATES!

Hello everyone,

This is Skryptec's Panel, an exclusive social engineering panel that has it's own page for social engineering methods along with serial numbers, receipt generators and more!

[Image: jj0DzXy.png]

Social Engineering Methods
The SE methods page contains methods written by our method writers and there is quite a lot of information on every method before you even view the method.
You are able to see the title of the method, difficulty of the method, how many times the method has been liked, who has written the method, what the requirements (Boxing, serial number, pictures, video & receipt) are and of course if the method is a free or premium method. Premium methods are only viewable by premium members. Premium methods can be purchased by free members (not allowing free members at the moment) with SPC; the site's currency.

Above is a small snippet of what's available on the social engineering methods page, these methods are ordered by the lastest post, this means that the latest post is on top.
You are also able to give a like to the method. On the method itself, writers are able to embed images, so this means that images are embedded on the website so you don't have to click a link in order to view the image.

Receipt Generators
We currently have 3 receipt generators: Amazon US, Amazon UK & Zalando NL. You can just fill out everything, every detail that's necessary is customizable in the form. It also automatically generates a random order number for you, but you can also just replace it with your own order number.

Serial Numbers
We have a serial number page, it displays the company along with the product. This is a nice way to get serial numbers if you need one!

Other tools
Originally when I didn't make this panel for social engineering related stuff, I just had a few resolvers and stuff on it. You can use these tools if you would like, I will not remove them.

Profile & Members
You have the ability to change your avatar, header background usertitle and your profile's bio. There is also a memberlist so you can see who has been registered, when the user has been registered, when the user's last visit was and what rank the user has. I will only show the profile, because I would like to keep my members private from who has not been registered on the panel.

Thank you for reading and enjoy your day.

Sincerely yours,

Skryptec