ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Silent Crypto Miner v3.1.0 | ETH, ETC, XMR, RTM

by blackhatrussia - 03-06-2023 - 06:14 PM
[Image: Silent-Crypto-Miner.png]

SilentCryptoMiner v3.1.0 | ETH, ETC, XMR, RTM

==========
A free silent (hidden) native cryptocurrency miner capable of mining ETH, ETC, XMR, RTM and much more, with many features suited for mining silently.

This miner can mine all the following algorithms and thus any cryptocurrency that uses one of them:

Main Features
Native C++ - Miner installer/injector and watchdog now coded fully in C++ with no run requirements except a 64-bit OS
Injection (Silent/Hidden) - Hide miner behind another process like conhost.exe, svchost.exe and others
Idle Mining - Can be configured to mine at different CPU and GPU usages or not at all while computer is or isn't in use
Stealth - Pauses the miner and clears the GPU memory while any of the programs in the "Stealth Targets" option are open
Watchdog - Monitors the miner file and replaces the file if removed and starts it if the injected miner is closed down
Multiple Miners - Can create multiple miners to run at the same time, for example one XMR (CPU) miner and one ETH (GPU) miner
CPU & GPU Mining - Can mine on Both CPU and GPU (Nvidia & AMD)
Windows Defender Exclusions - Can add exclusions into Windows Defender after being started to avoid being detected
Process Killer - Constantly checks for any programs in the "Kill Targets" list and kills them if found
Remote Configuration - Can get the miner settings remotely from a specified URL every 100 minutes
Web Panel Support - Has support for monitoring and configuring all the miners efficiently in a free self-hosted online web panel

Password 1111

DOWNLOAD

Password 1111

crypto miner,cryptocurrency mining,gpu mining,best gpu for mining,stormgain mining,cryptomine,coin mining,cryptominer,most profitable crypto to mine,best crypto to mine,best cryptocurrency to mine,m2 pro miner,crypto mining simulator,best coin to mine,best crypto to mine 2021,crypto cloud mining,crypto mine,cryptotab mining,most profitable coin to mine,shiba inu coin mining,chia miner,helium crypto miner,crypto mining companies,crypto idle miner,coinmine one,free crypto mining,tron miner,mining cryptocurrency 2021,helium mining crypto,helium crypto mining,free cryptocurrency mining,chia crypto mining,crypto mining sites,helium coin mining,altcoin mining,bitmine pro,best cryptocurrency to mine 2021,mobile crypto mining,bee crypto mining,pi coin mining,bee mining crypto,raspberry pi crypto mining,crypto miners for sale,cloud crypto mining,crypto mining tools,most profitable crypto to mine 2021,crypto mining 2021,best gpu for mining 2020,crypto mining gpu,shiba inu miner,crypto miner android,crypto mining website,list of crypto mining companies,mxc m2 pro miner,most profitable gpu mining,mine crypto on iphone,cryptocurrency mining for dummies,crypto miner pro,easy crypto mining,cpu crypto mining,mining blockchain,nvidia crypto mining,new cryptocurrency to mine,crypto mining pc,best cpu mining coin,best crypto to mine with gpu,m2pro miner,cryptocurrency cloud mining,which crypto to mine,asic crypto,lite coin miner,cheap gpu for mining,usb crypto miner,most profitable cryptocurrency to mine,mining cryptocurrency at home,android crypto mining,mining helium crypto,ps5 crypto mining,ps4 crypto mining,cryptocurrency mining companies,nvidia miner,online crypto mining,pi crypto mining,mine cryptocurrency on pc,best gpu to mine,best amd gpu for mining,currency mining,crypto mining on android,mine pi crypto,coin mine,best gpu for crypto mining,nvidia crypto mining gpu,best coin to mine with gpu,which coin to mine,crypto mining online,the best gpu for mining,alt coin mining,mining pi crypto,best way to mine crypto,mining in cryptocurrency

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)