ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Shower Thoughts

by 2drunk4sex - 07-13-2018 - 02:53 PM
Anybody have their own original shower thoughts? I'm trying to read some good ones.

Cheers~
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
She said do you love me, 
I tell her only partly,
I only love mah bed & mah llama am sorry
(07-16-2018 - 06:44 PM)kul782 Wrote: About girls :D hehehe xd

weak reply u weirdo
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
She said do you love me, 
I tell her only partly,
(07-13-2018 - 02:53 PM)2drunk4sex Wrote: Anybody have their own original shower thoughts? I'm trying to read some good ones.

Cheers~
-The brain may have named itself, but it also recognized that it named itself and was surprised when it realized that.
-11PM is later in the day than 12PM.
-There are people too old and people too young to know what an MP3 player is.
-The closest thing in front of you is the furthest thing behind you.
-When something gets cold its particles move slower, so a refrigerator is basically just a slow motion machine.
-Somebody at google was just like "yea, just have someone drive down every road on fucking earth".
And you know what? They did it.
-Since there are 3600 seconds in an hour, and most people make less than $36.00/hr, their time is worth less than a penny per second. It's literally worth your time to pick up a penny from the ground.
-It must suck to be an air conditioner repairman. You spend your day working in buildings that have no air conditioning. When it's fixed and finally cool, you leave.
-Your future self is talking shit about you
-Watching a graduation ceremony is like sitting through a movie that's entirely end credits

P.S these are not mine, but damn they are some good ones, had to share.
[Image: maxresdefault-2.jpg]
Daniel you are a legend
(07-20-2018 - 03:00 PM)Danielisdead Wrote:
(07-13-2018 - 02:53 PM)2drunk4sex Wrote: Anybody have their own original shower thoughts? I'm trying to read some good ones.

Cheers~
-The brain may have named itself, but it also recognized that it named itself and was surprised when it realized that.
-11PM is later in the day than 12PM.
-There are people too old and people too young to know what an MP3 player is.
-The closest thing in front of you is the furthest thing behind you.
-When something gets cold its particles move slower, so a refrigerator is basically just a slow motion machine.
-Somebody at google was just like "yea, just have someone drive down every road on fucking earth".
And you know what? They did it.
-Since there are 3600 seconds in an hour, and most people make less than $36.00/hr, their time is worth less than a penny per second. It's literally worth your time to pick up a penny from the ground.
-It must suck to be an air conditioner repairman. You spend your day working in buildings that have no air conditioning. When it's fixed and finally cool, you leave.
-Your future self is talking shit about you
-Watching a graduation ceremony is like sitting through a movie that's entirely end credits

P.S these are not mine, but damn they are some good ones, had to share.

Thank you daniel, I'm currently printing this out and posting it on my shower wall. You're a great lad.
She said do you love me, 
I tell her only partly,
Damn daniel, back at it again with those white vans, oh wait wrong daniel. Nice shower thoughts :P

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)