ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements
Poll: Do you think a Shoutbox would make this site better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YesVotes: 2 | 100.00%
NoVotes: 0 | 0%
Total: 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shoutbox [Suggestion]

by Bacon - 11-02-2016 - 03:59 PM
I so wish we had a Shoutbox it would make the site much better and keep active users,
I feel like this is the one the site lacks so if this could be added itd be great. :D
I believe we tried this before, didn't really work out. Either way, there are applications like Skype and Discord which can do the exact same thing as a Shoutbox. Doing this would be unnecessary.
(11-02-2016 - 04:02 PM)Alex Wrote: I believe we tried this before, didn't really work out. Either way, there are applications like Skype and Discord which can do the exact same thing as a Shoutbox. Doing this would be unnecessary.

I see I always look for a Shoutbox on forums and this site didn't have one its a disappointment really as I really like the forum,
and as of skype or discord users can never be sure of what specific user is talking to them all they see is skype/discord username which most likely wont be site username.
Bacon makes a valid point. My question is, would the shoutbox be limited so as to not become a chat of sorts or would it double as a chat for online users?
This is not going to happen at all here on Demon Forums, any Admin will tell you this. Thread closed as it's been suggested too many times before.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I personally think it'd be great to include a ShoutBox here on the site, it's not that all of us are against it; I think it's mainly @Nova who doesn't want it added as it'd be a hindrance to the activity.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)