ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Should I?

by Sxarlos - 04-24-2016 - 03:25 PM
Should I go out and Rgh a spare Xbox I have?
 If so, the why.
If not, then why.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
If you have fun modding and want to do it, then you should.

I don''t see a reason not to do it.
(04-24-2016 - 03:29 PM)Nova Wrote: If you have fun modding and want to do it, then you should.

I don''t see a reason not to do it.

Thanks for your opinion @Nova
Ex "Senior staff".
If you have fun modding, Then yes I would do it if I enjoyed it.
(04-24-2016 - 03:32 PM)Code Wrote: If you have fun modding, Then yes I would do it if I enjoyed it.

Thanks for the input.
Ex "Senior staff".
I think the modding scene sucks now. Bung of scrubs, wannabes, and scammers. If you are not trusted, its hard to get sales. Simple as that. Before I started selling kvs in bulk it was almost impossible to make sales. Now its cake.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(04-24-2016 - 08:40 PM)C22 Wrote: I think the modding scene sucks now. Bung of scrubs, wannabes, and scammers. If you are not trusted, its hard to get sales. Simple as that. Before I started selling kvs in bulk it was almost impossible to make sales. Now its cake.

Yeah I see where your coming from, but I just wanna do for the laughs and for the fun of it real.
Ex "Senior staff".
An RGH is more entertaining. You do things you weren't capable of doing with a retail console.
You should do it because if you wasn't going to do it you would not post about it. :yus:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)