ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Should I switch consoles?

by Satan - 12-10-2015 - 04:09 AM
Hi guys. I bought an Xbox one a month or so ago, only have Halo MCC on it because of bundle, as well as Titanfall. I pre-ordered BO3, but this is the game I wanted to start going competitive with. We all know that comp. BO3 is going to be on PS4, so my question is this:

Should I sell my Xbox one to get a PS4, or just play BO3 on Xbox One? I really want to start competing but I don't want the console to hold me back, especially if none of the serious competitors are on Xbox.

Any suggestions would be great, would love any feedback on my situation. 

(Another dilemma , bought xbox one for about $425 as bundle, when I sell it, I'd get about $250 max. Buying a PS4 would be about $350 without tax and then getting the game again, as well as a good headset.)
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
I would go for PS4 thats my next gen console in a couple of months :)
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
i'd go for a playstation 1, plays most modern games well
PC masterrace forever. >:)
Buy a Pc for a real gamer !

Throw them away  :troll:
Well if you want to play competitively and the console your using isn't a popular console competitively then I think you obviously should switch consoles to higher your chances and money you can possibly earn.
[Image: enhanced-25942-1427414324-7.jpg]
@3 is my slut
well most of my friends got xbox one so i have that one and i cant complain. I came from the ps3 console and i dont regret the switch
Always comes down to the age old question. Xbox or Playstation.

I'm gonna go ahead and say stick with the box.
(12-10-2015 - 04:09 AM)Satan Wrote: Hi guys. I bought an Xbox one a month or so ago, only have Halo MCC on it because of bundle, as well as Titanfall. I pre-ordered BO3, but this is the game I wanted to start going competitive with. We all know that comp. BO3 is going to be on PS4, so my question is this:

Should I sell my Xbox one to get a PS4, or just play BO3 on Xbox One? I really want to start competing but I don't want the console to hold me back, especially if none of the serious competitors are on Xbox.

Any suggestions would be great, would love any feedback on my situation. 

(Another dilemma , bought xbox one for about $425 as bundle, when I sell it, I'd get about $250 max. Buying a PS4 would be about $350 without tax and then getting the game again, as well as a good headset.)

The Xbox One is a really good console. I don't think you should switch.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)