ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

She Meant Alot To Me

by Flaw - 02-28-2016 - 05:15 AM
Hey Everybody.

Right Now is a very hard time for me, My Ex-GF Ivy died last Tuesday, me and her where really close even after we broke up, she meant alot to me and I don't know what to do anymore, I need advice on how to deal with grief. Anyone got any advice?

Thanks Everyone..
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1

[Image: dzn6AKe.png]
Times are tough man, the best way to get through these times are to get your mind off of them. I know this isn't the response you're looking for, but smoke some weed. That's usually helps me stay at ease and get my mind off things.

Do things that you enjoy and just live your life. This will not be your last time seeing a loved one pass on, so it's something you have to cope with and believe that she lived her life to the fullest.
(02-28-2016 - 05:17 AM)Axe Wrote: Times are tough man, the best way to get through these times are to get your mind off of them. I know this isn't the response you're looking for, but smoke some weed. That's usually helps me stay at ease and get my mind off things.

Do things that you enjoy and just live your life. This will not be your last time seeing a loved one pass on, so it's something you have to cope with and believe that she lived her life to the fullest.

We loved to smoke weed together
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1

(02-28-2016 - 05:18 AM)KeyBase Wrote: We loved to smoke weed together

Well hey, at least you shared interests. I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out well between you before she passed on. You'll get through it.
(02-28-2016 - 05:20 AM)Axe Wrote:
(02-28-2016 - 05:18 AM)KeyBase Wrote: We loved to smoke weed together

Well hey, at least you shared interests. I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out well between you before she passed on. You'll get through it.

But She's the only one that made life bareable for me

(02-28-2016 - 05:24 AM)KeyBase Wrote: But She's the only one that made life bareable for me

Then you need to find something else to stabilize your life or else you won't make it. Life's a bitch and shit happens man. You couldn't have prevented it. It wasn't her choice to move on. You have to learn to accept what happens and press on.
(02-28-2016 - 05:26 AM)Axe Wrote:
(02-28-2016 - 05:24 AM)KeyBase Wrote: But She's the only one that made life bareable for me

Then you need to find something else to stabilize your life or else you won't make it. Life's a bitch and shit happens man. You couldn't have prevented it. It wasn't her choice to move on. You have to learn to accept what happens and press on.

idk :/

(02-28-2016 - 05:34 AM)KeyBase Wrote: idk :/

I don't mean to be that guy, but you need to let her go.
Axe's right, you gotta let her go. I'm not quite good at comforting someone, but I'd go to @anonymous if I were you. Hang out with your friends, chill, just try to not think about her.

If you need anyone to talk to, my Skype is malclm-
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
Times are tough man, the best way to get through these times are to get your mind off of them. I know this isn't the response you're looking for, but smoke some weed. That's usually helps me stay at ease and get my mind off things.

Do things that you enjoy and just live your l
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: You actually took your time to copy peoples posts from 40 different posts. You are a very different type of leech. Hats off to you. 10/10 for effort but 10/10 breaking our policy, sorry.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)