ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Semjases 1.7 sprx source

by rebelspy - 07-04-2018 - 01:31 AM
(07-04-2018 - 11:16 PM)Bosix123 Wrote: alot of code came from Randy modz , he always said to make it paid , it wont get cracked again as i spent alot of time making it , he will need to dump whole source , only reason it was cracked cuz of simplicity owner asking me to give him a key to see wats poping , im legaly allowed to not give credits to someone who said i can use em and not to give credits.

Cracked hextic possibly no stable but paid version was stable avrg 25fps . 30 airport or off city .

And ofc point was to recreate lexicon and im working on it to make 99% copy off it .

No offense but that's literally leeching. You used someone else's code, claimed it was all yours, and are profiting from it....
My point was you shouldn't be so critical of people using other people's code when you do the same dude. Everyone borrows pieces of code from others. That's how we learn when other avenues lead to dead ends. I posted Semjases and LTS's old sources because they helped me out a ton when I got into this stuff. I wasn't able to find good links to them in a minute of googling so i figured why not add them here. This site is a great resource for beginner sprx coders and i just wanted to add to it with things i knew would help beginners.
You obviously know a lot and have been coding for awhile. Dudes like you should be lending a helping hand to newbies not calling everyone a leech or talk trash bc they post an old source with good useable code in it. That's the whole problem with the community. People learn enough and make friends with ppl who know a lot and all the sudden they're above everyone else and eveeryone beneath them is an idiot or a leech.
Why not use your knowledge to help educate rather than discriminate???
I never said u leech code i said u leech coins lol , there are alot of sources and codes here and i found it weird tht u post sources tht are ages old or if u would help a newbs u wouldnt  ask credits.

And how exactly that is leeching?
Papa A1 Original
(07-04-2018 - 11:44 PM)Bosix123 Wrote: I never said u leech code i said u leech coins lol , there are alot of sources and codes here and i found it weird tht u post sources tht are ages old or if u would help a newbs u wouldnt  ask credits.

And how exactly that is leeching?

I've seen you call others a leech plenty of times and in your previous post about umbrella, You implied that everyone who downloaded it was a leech lol. 
I never asked for creds/coins anywhere so idk what you mean.The hide tag im guessing?? I was under the impression we were supposed to when posting stuff like this to encourage ppl to be active on the site lol. Think i saw it in the rules somewhere idk im new here haha. Can't believe that bothers you =)
Both sources can be helpful despite being old... They currently work on GTA if you disable the auth features so they're still relevant in my opinion. The fact you have a problem with me posting them is humorous. It affets you in no way whatsoever and does nothing to affect the community in a negative manner. They aren't on many other modding sites either. So It's not like I''m posting stuff that can be found everywhere...

You Leeched by using code from others and claiming it was yours while profiting from it until confronted after someone cracked the menu and confirmed it. Doesn't matter if your "code source" said don't name them lol You are litterally selling a menu with code written by others while claiming it was all yours. How is that any different from editing a source and selling it? If I edited Semjases or LTS and added more modern features to them,  uploaded them to a site where users can post comments/suggestions & impliment them into future updates, that would be ok?
Is there a certain amount of code from others that's acceptable to use in a paid menu?? At this point PS3 mod menus should be free. It's a dying console lol. The fact that dudes like you are trying to squeeze every last penny from it users is hilarious and sad at the same time. 
I'm done though. We can take this to DM's if you'd like to continue this fruitless conversation.
Where do i call others leaches exactly ? And most of the stuff is coded by me.
Its not leeching if i own something
So if randy modz buys independence project that count as a leeching then .
And i ddnt call noone a leech on umbrella source either, and it was removed for no reason . You're mixxing two complately different thigngs
I call users credit leeches bcuz some of ppl post basic shit tht can be found else where and just does
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

and most of the noobs dont even have that much coins to just get the info .

U're free to add me on discord A1#0001
Papa A1 Original
(07-05-2018 - 12:12 AM)Bosix123 Wrote: Where do i call others leaches exactly ? And most of the stuff is coded by me.
Its not leeching if i own something
So if randy modz buys independence project that count as a leeching then .
And i ddnt call noone a leech on umbrella source either, and it was removed for no reason . You're mixxing two complately different thigngs
I call users credit leeches bcuz some of ppl post basic shit tht can be found else where and just does Hidden content unlocked and most of the noobs dont even have that much coins to just get the info .

U're free to add me on discord A1#0001

Depends i guess. If he says it was all originally coded by him. If i bought out Extortion and claim all the code is mine and i wrote it would i be a leech? 
You said something to the effect of "Let the leechfest begin" in your umbrella post which was quite useless btw. I opened and it was completely empty. You just wanted to troll with that post which i can imagine is why ppl reported it and had it removed.

As i stated previously, i thought we were supposed to use hide tags when posting content like menus/sources... It takes 15 posts to unlock hidden content lol. Ppl can go say "thank you for sharing" on 15 posts in like 10 min and get access lol. How does it make me a "coin leech" XD
Idek what the coins are used for here nor do i care tbh. I posted these sources to help people who use the site and are new to coding GTAV mod menus.
Ppl who spam that gets banned here , and admins removed link , and then the post , idk why doe .
Papa A1 Original
thanks for the sprx base
this no downlord ??
Thank you very good
(07-25-2018 - 09:14 AM)higurasi1 Wrote: Thank you very good

Holy i just watched you spam 15 some post
Demon Home ||| Rules ||| Staff ||| Message ||| Demon Tag's

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)