ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

See the reality of Cracked Mods

by marchsofia05 - 05-19-2018 - 10:44 PM
In this forum you can see much cracked mods, and sources, and download. But if you have AFRICAN ENGINE cracked, you can't offer.

Your post then WILL BE CLOSED. Why?
at least people release it instead of making people pay for it
if u r going to pay for it, whats the point of cracked menus? :v
The point is pay 40$ once, not 80 every month, not 2000 for lifetime. Few enhacements come back from African in next times... Rgh are in the end. No dlc, no updates, no new games. Is the end.

If you pay for codes, and here are much people than selling, what is the point of create mods?. Create is create yourself. Here there are bussiness, people buy codes to create a menu and then sell it.

What is the point of your argument if here all people can sell and buy ALL excepts African Menú?

Here are people selling their work. Crack African is not easy, requires work.
Oh, i forgot say it... I did not take African cracked and sell... I CRACKED the menú last days ago and now i am selling. Is my work.
(05-20-2018 - 02:08 PM)marchsofia05 Wrote: Oh, i forgot say it... I did not take African cracked and sell... I CRACKED the menú last days ago and now i am selling. Is my work.

Was it racked and posted here, then removed?
Lol African menu won't be cracked
Al in the world is crackable if there are a network connection. A man press a button in Boston and you in Zurich can die with diarrhea.
can I use African menu offline?

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)