ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Secret of Happines

by Micerker - 11-29-2017 - 04:17 AM
While there is a direct correlation between happiness and money, you should try to find things that make you really happy, it really does not have to be something specific, it can be small things like buying your favorite food or speaking to people, heck even making other people happy makes sometimes happy. I really think there is no general rule
weed and weed and money to buy some weed and ofc sex
This is interesting love it. do more!
(02-22-2018 - 03:19 PM)perinetto1 Wrote: I think both things are important but more important is your attitude to afront life

well said

i put it like this. i was living without money for quite amount of time. like NO money at all. living in the woods, caves, just nature. and it was pretty amazing. and i believe it was BECAUSE i had no money. but again, it depends where your life is at the moment. it actually accumulated some depts, so i now have to "repay" that time i enjoyed living like a hippie. and when i have my depts payed off, i can go anywhere i want, but now with some more wisdom in my hands ;)
Well i think pursuing your dreams, connecting with the right people and expanding my mind makes me happier every day. :)
Love for sure! Money is temporary, but if you have a true love and a meaningful relationship so you will be happy :)
donald trump is literally shit
It should be balanced. To me, love comes first. Yeah money is sick to have but it isn't forever, meanwhile love is eternal.
Watch the "Pursuit of Happiness" .
Amazing film.
There is no secret or unapproved method.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
weed is secret dude

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)