ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

School sucks, I wanna hack

by zXz - 03-26-2018 - 07:51 AM
School is hard and Boring, I wanna hack stuff. I'm homeschooled now so everything is at my own pace, which sucks because that means i have to put in effort. Totally blows bro
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Scammer
I can say the same but as I'm french and school is different ... it is mandatory if you want to have a quiet life
feels bad dude lol
I've never had that much issues with school, kinda easy tbh.
(03-26-2018 - 05:55 PM)jeronvasselaar Wrote: I've never had that much issues with school, kinda easy tbh.

I used to fly by in Public and then Private school. But homeschooling takes too much energy
(03-26-2018 - 05:56 PM)3xTR4CT Wrote:
(03-26-2018 - 05:55 PM)jeronvasselaar Wrote: I've never had that much issues with school, kinda easy tbh.

I used to fly by in Public and then Private school. But homeschooling takes too much energy

I always thought that homeschooling was better as you had your own schedule.
(03-26-2018 - 06:15 PM)jeronvasselaar Wrote:

I kinda do have my own schedule but if you get too behind because you're wasting time on demonforums then you have to go back and do everything you missed. Not to mention my mom rarely actually teaches me like she's supposed to, she just leaves me to do the online courses
(03-26-2018 - 06:18 PM)3xTR4CT Wrote:
(03-26-2018 - 06:15 PM)jeronvasselaar Wrote:

I kinda do have my own schedule but if you get too behind because you're wasting time on demonforums then you have to go back and do everything you missed. Not to mention my mom rarely actually teaches me like she's supposed to, she just leaves me to do the online courses

Damn that's kinda fucked up but I'd personally also prefer to just do online courses. The only reason why I'm going to school is friends.
youre home schooled? huh, ive never met anyone who was. i dont like public school since i feel kinda ostracized :(
I also never liked school! So boring to be seated with lots motafaka that you do not know! But good after that we are obliged in France ..

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)