ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Scammed by Rick (Ex-Demonforums Staff)

by Giths - 03-27-2019 - 01:12 PM
Hello, I am writing this to let you know that I have been scammed by Rick aka Cyanokit.
I paid a couple months ago $15 to join "Morty" group.
He removed me and said I "broke the rules". How? By posting great leaks and helping? Sure....
Rick has been paid off by Teapot Tom to remove my Morty group and gain his role in the group.
It's sad what people will do for pocket change really. I want my money back or my role back, if I don't get either I will be disputing against you rick, and I will win because I will force it with my bank. Don't test me scammer.
Regards, Giths.
(03-27-2019 - 03:12 PM)Tom Wrote:
(03-27-2019 - 01:12 PM)Giths Wrote: Hello, I am writing this to let you know that I have been scammed by Rick aka Cyanokit.
I paid a couple months ago $15 to join "Morty" group.
He removed me and said I "broke the rules". How? By posting great leaks and helping? Sure....
Rick has been paid off by Teapot Tom to remove my Morty group and gain his role in the group.
It's sad what people will do for pocket change really. I want my money back or my role back, if I don't get either I will be disputing against you rick, and I will win because I will force it with my bank. Don't test me scammer.
Regards, Giths.

Another post with Teapots named mentioned?!
this has got to be a form of advertisement now...

Appreciate the free ad spot all over the forums :)

Interesting theory you have, btw.

Not a theory when you spurred it to some of the staff..
Tom why pay for advertisements when Giths does it free Lul
(03-27-2019 - 03:18 PM)Private Wrote: Tom why pay for advertisements when Giths does it free Lul

Why involve yourself in a situation that doesn't concern you? Get out of here, kid.
(03-27-2019 - 03:19 PM)Giths Wrote:
(03-27-2019 - 03:18 PM)Private Wrote: Tom why pay for advertisements when Giths does it free Lul

Why involve yourself in a situation that doesn't concern you? Get out of here, kid.

I involve myself where ever i feel. So if you don't like it use the rope a jump fuck face and by the way your new Discord "Benji#8902" i added you would be wise to accept cunt.
Resolved
-Thread closed

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)