ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Saw this on HF

by lazyquackduck - 01-19-2016 - 04:52 AM
Saw this on HF:
Hacking a website to me is like hooking up with some random chick at a bar/nightclub.

>Scope the club. (Google)
>Find a drunk and 'vulnerable' sure thing. (locate vulnerable website)
>Wear condom (Proxy/VPN)
>'Inject' my penis (exploit)
>'Backdoor' entry (shell)
>Call ya later hoe! (shelled address)
>Little Black book (USB thumb drive)

If I violated any terms plz contact meh! Thx!
You Guys Are Amazing! ;D
(As well as my insatiable love for purple)
Barely understand this I'm not a l33t hacker myself
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
(01-19-2016 - 05:03 AM)123 Wrote: Barely understand this I'm not a l33t hacker myself

I my self am a newb, so I don't really understand, but the thought of the analogy being true gets me a laugh.
You Guys Are Amazing! ;D
Lol this is actually pretty funny, and pretty accurate..
Since you don't understand it, I'll just briefly explain it for you.
I'm not sure which part it is you didn't understand soooo I'll explain both..

Basically, you go on Google and search for certain terms, which will allow you to locate potentially vulnerable websites.
Like when you're at a bar, you'll look for people with certain giveaways, that makes them appear vulnerable and easy to get.

You need protection, hide behind another IP so you won't get caught or be tracked, as that'll give you a loooot of trouble.
In order words, wear a condom, that way you won't catch any diseases, because that's gonna suck..

Now that you're ready, you're gonna start attacking and gaining access to the website.
Or, inject yourself into the female, have some fun inside of her.

Once you're in, you're gonna go a bit further, take the next step, place your shell.
Since you already entered hole number one, why not go for the second hole?

You placed your shell, did what you came for, time to leave and get going.
You had your fun, there's no need for you to stick around any longer.

Save and add it to your list of hacked websites.
Write her down in your list of women you hooked up with.

If it's the shell part you didn't get.. Which I'm assuming it is, basically, you found the website.
You found a way into their database, uploaded your shell, once it has been uploaded, you can pretty much do whatever you want.
It grants you your own controlpanel and allows you to do so so so much, like leak the database, screw up the website.
Pretty much do whatever.
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
(01-19-2016 - 05:53 AM)Weeaboo Wrote: Lol this is actually pretty funny, and pretty accurate..

Basically, you go on Google and search for certain terms, which will allow you to locate potentially vulnerable websites.
Like when you're at a bar, you'll look for people with certain giveaways, that makes them appear vulnerable and easy to get.

You need protection, hide behind another IP so you won't get caught or be tracked, as that'll give you a loooot of trouble.
In order words, wear a condom, that way you won't catch any diseases, because that's gonna suck..

Now that you're ready, you're gonna start attacking and gaining access to the website.

Once you're in, you're gonna go a bit further, take the next step, place your shell.

If it's the shell part you didn't get.. Which I'm assuming it is, basically, you found the website.
You found a way into their database, uploaded your shell, once it has been uploaded, you can pretty much do whatever you want.
It grants you your own controlpanel and allows you to do so so so much, like leak the database, screw up the website.
Pretty much do whatever.

Wow, thats a wall of text, hehe... lel, thanks for the insight tho. I feel like this tiny message is an unworthy reply... So I'll give you +1 rep as compensation!
You Guys Are Amazing! ;D
(01-19-2016 - 07:34 AM)lazyquackduck Wrote:
(01-19-2016 - 05:53 AM)Weeaboo Wrote: Lol this is actually pretty funny, and pretty accurate..

Pretty much do whatever.

Wow, thats a wall of text, hehe... lel, thanks for the insight tho. I feel like this tiny message is an unworthy reply... So I'll give you +1 rep as compensation!

Lmao.. Sorry, I do just enjoy writing and well, sometimes I get sort of carried away, I suppose.
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
Well played sir, this is basically the easiest way to find vulnerable websites. Google makes it easy.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
(01-19-2016 - 01:24 PM)Weeaboo Wrote:
(01-19-2016 - 07:34 AM)lazyquackduck Wrote:

Pretty much do whatever.

Lmao.. Sorry, I do just enjoy writing and well, sometimes I get sort of carried away, I suppose.

Don't be sorry, EMBRACE IT!
You Guys Are Amazing! ;D
Yeah the only bit I didn't understand was

Backdoor' entry (shell)
>Call ya later hoe! (shelled address)
>Little Black book (USB thumb drive)
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
(01-19-2016 - 07:15 PM)123 Wrote: Yeah the only bit I didn't understand was

Backdoor' entry (shell)
>Call ya later hoe! (shelled address)
>Little Black book (USB thumb drive)

You backdoor the site and leave a shell. After that you have full access to their stuff so you close out and leave. The little black book is pretty much used for insurance over that website. If they do anything you dont like you have the shell and can wreck them.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: n/a

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)