ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[SE] How to get a Free PS4 [SE]

by Supreme - 01-26-2016 - 09:36 PM

I'm going to teach you how to social engineer a PS4 from good o'l Sony. This guide is great for people who don't have enough money to buy
the PS4 and then refund it from Amazon and heck who doesn't like good o'l social engineering. 

I'd really appreciate it if you could smash that Like Post button if you like this thread!

- This guide requires the box method -

- Requirements -
PS4 Serial Number ( Message a few people from Craigslist )

Step 1
Head over to PS4 Support and start a Live Chat.

Step 2
Fill in all the options and make sure to select PS4 > Hardware > Power

Step 3
Say something along the lines "Hi I was playing my PS4 earlier but when turning it on now, nothing would happen. I even tried a different outlet but that didn't work" They will then take you through some easy troubleshooting steps that you can say you just did.

Step 4
Since the troubleshooting steps didn't work they will then ask you to send in the PS4 for repair by sending you a prepaid shipping label and box. Accept and give them your shipping info.

Step 5
Once you got the box you will then do the box method (You can use normal ice) and ship it out. Make sure to make it look like someone broke into your box. Also crumple up the pink paper slip that comes inside the box.

Step 6
Once it arrives there, they will do their "investigation" which literally means nothing because 100% your going to contact them back and they'll tell you their sending out a replacement.
Only bad thing is that its only going to be the console that comes. So you'll have to buy the wires and controllers

Well that's pretty much it! Its as simple as that to get a FREE PS4 from Sony!

[Image: l2JIjasbl0qnKWVH2.gif]
Nice share.
Thanks for the compliment!
[Image: l2JIjasbl0qnKWVH2.gif]
Oooo, I gotta' use this.
Nice tutorial, keep at it. Maybe I'll get myself a second PS4  :yus:
Yuma#3948 or smth idk

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)