ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

"Russia challenges US to prove campaign hacking claims or shut up"

by explain - 12-17-2016 - 02:52 PM
(CNN) - The United States must either stop accusing Russia of meddling in its elections or prove it, a spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday.
Presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said it was "indecent" of the United States to "groundlessly" accuse Russia of intervention in the US election campaign, Russian state news agency Tass reported.

"They should either stop talking about that or produce some proof at last. Otherwise it all begins to look unseemly," Peskov reportedly said about the latest accusations that Russia was responsible for hacker attacks.

President Barack Obama on Thursday vowed retaliatory action against Russia in the light of allegations that it meddled in the US presidential election campaign.
"I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections that we need to take action and we will at a time and place of our own choosing," he told NPR.

orig: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/16/europe...index.html
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
Shit just got real :D
(12-17-2016 - 02:58 PM)tashak Wrote: Shit just got real :D

I know right.  :lol:
[Image: 58413-Stay-in-your-house-have-a-pint-1rVh.png]
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
This is always funny stuff to read, I mean we all know the US will never be able or willing to provide proof, either they don't have proof, or they don't want to reveal the proof as it would expose their methods of getting the proof. I think the Russians also know this and that's why they are so confident at pushing the US to give proof. Even if it was them the US will never provide the proof so to the world it looks like the US is all talk.
Wew that's brutal.
@3 is my slut
(01-07-2017 - 04:40 AM)Rebecca Wrote: Wew that's brutal.

It is indeed.
(01-07-2017 - 04:42 AM)explain Wrote:
(01-07-2017 - 04:40 AM)Rebecca Wrote: Wew that's brutal.

It is indeed.

I think I prefer Russia over America.
@3 is my slut
Oh My God hahaha
Great Thanks a lot for the excellent Information.

Bangalore Institute Of Technology admission

Acharya Institute of Technology Bangalore
BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore admission

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)