ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Robert Jackson - Goodbye Gym Lads!

by DaX - 01-10-2019 - 03:36 AM
Hello demonforums community, today i would like to summarise my experience with some gym lads in the community.

Not Gym Lads
Kernel (Big Man Child) - Has mental breakdowns at least 2 to 4 times a day probably because his girlfriend beats him up as she goes to the gym. He also tends to manipulate situations to try get people to hate you but no one  cares about him so it never works.
Devient (Man Child`s ex BF) - Constantly gives shit to Kernel  which is not even his *Gith`s UI research cough cough* claims to lasts which  sadly is not the case.
King (Doggy Breath) - Claims to last which is not the case as he is still using the shitpot structure for his stealth and is constantly buying things of people. He also likes to sell other peoples work to other smelly Germans and blame someone else for apparent selling.
There are many more "Not Gym Lads" but i cant be bothered to mention them as i would be here all day.

Gym Lads
Giths - Helped me a lot during the time i knew him and explained a lot of things to do with UI also goes to the gym so i wouldn't mess with him also carries me on fortnite.
Ultimate - Currently i dont think we are on good terms but he has wears stone island so he is automatically a unit also shit at fortnite.
Centos - Starts shit here and there but i still love him since he is chill outside the community also goes to the gym.
Dread - Chill dude also had to deal with Kernels mental breakdowns so props to you nig.
XV Mods - Knew him for a  very long time also is very friendly towards the community 
Smexy - Love you lil nig.
Venz - Love you too bro.
Irish Mods - Helped each over  the past.
Unbound - Knew him since the start.
There are many more gym lads but if i mentioned them i would be here all day.
Proud founder & owner of
Flex  yes gym lad. lets go and wear stone island and hit the gym
Gym lads yes boys
[Image: jjk-hakari.gif]
(01-10-2019 - 03:36 AM)DaX Wrote: Hello demonforums community, today i would like to summarise my experience with some gym lads in the community.

Not Gym Lads
Kernel (Big Man Child) - Has mental breakdowns at least 2 to 4 times a day probably because his girlfriend beats him up as she goes to the gym. He also tends to manipulate situations to try get people to hate you but no one  cares about him so it never works.
Devient (Man Child`s ex BF) - Constantly gives shit to Kernel  which is not even his *Gith`s UI research cough cough* claims to lasts which  sadly is not the case.
King (Doggy Breath) - Claims to last which is not the case as he is still using the shitpot structure for his stealth and is constantly buying things of people. He also likes to sell other peoples work to other smelly Germans and blame someone else for apparent selling.
There are many more "Not Gym Lads" but i cant be bothered to mention them as i would be here all day.

Gym Lads
Giths - Helped me a lot during the time i knew him and explained a lot of things to do with UI also goes to the gym so i wouldn't mess with him also carries me on fortnite.
Ultimate - Currently i dont think we are on good terms but he has wears stone island so he is automatically a unit also shit at fortnite.
Centos - Starts shit here and there but i still love him since he is chill outside the community also goes to the gym.
Dread - Chill dude also had to deal with Kernels mental breakdowns so props to you nig.
XV Mods - Knew him for a  very long time also is very friendly towards the community 
Smexy - Love you lil nig.
Venz - Love you too bro.
Irish Mods - Helped each over  the past.
Unbound - Knew him since the start.
There are many more gym lads but if i mentioned them i would be here all day.

My Brother <3

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)