ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Robbed a bank!

by Marko - 06-22-2016 - 11:08 PM
Hey,

So yesterday I was walking across an old bank until I decided to go inside........ Not knowing that safe was open so I packed in 1,000 in my backpack :)  so it's on the news if you really are a fuck feel free to help the cops by calling 1 800 Miami Crime Stoppers :) xD
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Goodbye, again.
what the heck is that ! lmao hhahaha lucky u x)
A bank of course feel free to hide me from the cops.
A bank damn, Bro give superdog some cash lol
Eslayer doesn't share until you do me a good deed.
I'm sorry but I don't believe that one bit. Let's just break it down quickly. You won't just come across an old abandoned bank. If you do, the safe wouldn't be opened. If it was, the money would have already been evacuated.

Now let's say it's not abandoned; it may be old but banks still have security: cameras, probably tripwires. In a matter of minutes the cops would be all around the bank waiting to shoot you down. Let's remember; the vault wouldn't be opened.

Moreover, if this whole scenario ever happened, why would you grab only a grand? It's just pure idiocy. No matter how much you take, you'll still spend a long time behind the bars.

Why would you brag about robbing a bank in the first place? It's just inviting unwanted attention, unless you actually want the attention which wouldn't be surprising.

I sincerely hope this post was a joke, and if it were, it belongs in the spam section.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(06-23-2016 - 05:56 AM)Malcolm Wrote: I'm sorry but I don't believe that one bit. Let's just break it down quickly. You won't just come across an old abandoned bank. If you do, the safe wouldn't be opened. If it was, the money would have already been evacuated.

Now let's say it's not abandoned; it may be old but banks still have security: cameras, probably tripwires. In a matter of minutes the cops would be all around the bank waiting to shoot you down. Let's remember; the vault wouldn't be opened.

Moreover, if this whole scenario ever happened, why would you grab only a grand? It's just pure idiocy. No matter how much you take, you'll still spend a long time behind the bars.

Why would you brag about robbing a bank in the first place? It's just inviting unwanted attention, unless you actually want the attention which wouldn't be surprising.

I sincerely hope this post was a joke, and if it were, it belongs in the spam section.

Damn Roast session going on over here. Give it to him Malcom lol
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
Let's put it this way.

1. There were no security

2. They where evacuating so I went in before they returned

And

3. The safe was open.
Lmao! Lol good luck escaping the police.
I doubt this happened, do you have any proof. Why don't you upload a picture of the money ;)
Lol, just joking. Well I doubt it happened, but even if it did uploading a picture is just pure stupidity.
Anyhow I'm not going to be the one pulling you down, good times, hope you enjoy! :b

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)