ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Riddle me this..

by Riddler - 12-06-2015 - 11:53 PM
Hello DemonForums, So first off I usually go by "Joker" but someoneeeee (Not pointing any toes) has taken that user name so you may call me Riddler usually I would post about what I know and do that sort of thing but I wont bother, I will let my posts on here speak for me :) A few things to note are that I am a very truthful person and I speak my mind so if I see something that is wrong or I do not agree with I will let you know, Also I have 3 modded consoles (xbox's) so if you need help with that kind of thing let me know and lastly (random thing) I am a master in the art of cardistry (Search cardistry on youtube if you do not know what it is), I also code a bit and all other boring stuff everyone does these days!

That's all from me folks!

Riddle me this.. The poor have me, The rich need me and if you eat me you will die? What am I?

-  R i d d l e r
Your nothing! Also Welcome to the forums man! Can't wait to see what you have for us!
Free Image Hosting: IMAGE YOGA (IMGYOGA)
My Anime List(Last Updated: 2 Years Ago): ANL
[Image: rNNka.gif]
(12-06-2015 - 11:55 PM)Verity Wrote: Your nothing! Also Welcome to the forums man! Can't wait to see what you have for us!

Well well well.. Look who we have here :D and yeah you are right, Don't worry though there is plenty more to come! Also thanks man!
(12-06-2015 - 11:57 PM)Riddler Wrote:
(12-06-2015 - 11:55 PM)Verity Wrote: Your nothing! Also Welcome to the forums man! Can't wait to see what you have for us!

Well well well.. Look who we have here :D and yeah you are right, Don't worry though there is plenty more to come! Also thanks man!

Alright cool man!
Free Image Hosting: IMAGE YOGA (IMGYOGA)
My Anime List(Last Updated: 2 Years Ago): ANL
[Image: rNNka.gif]
Welcome To The Forums! I Would Answer Your "Riddle" But It Seems Its Already Been Answered!
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
(12-07-2015 - 12:05 AM)slept Wrote: Welcome To The Forums! I Would Answer Your "Riddle" But It Seems Its Already Been Answered!
Thanks! And yeah, An easy one to get you all going  :D More to come!
[Image: riddler_signature_by_ethernalfx-d47nivq.png]
Well Welcome to DemonForums Pal
Welcome to the forums, browse around and stay active.
welcome to the site enjoy your stay and remember to stay active
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)