ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Revision of awards/descriptions

by Garett - 12-29-2015 - 07:22 AM
I understand minor mistakes.

The intermittent yet constant (the juxtaposition is ironic due to the awards page state right now) mistakes present on this page: http://demonforums.net/myawards.php.

Simply, I suggest a revision of the awards, but I'd recommend a revamp of them. 

Some of the mistakes:
  • 'Prove you are Smart' - A vague description that insists you must prove you're "smart" (as opposed to intelligent?) and with a capitalized S, implies Smart is a noun. 
  • Leaker's image isn't transparent
  • 'Earn by getting one of your threads stickied. (Paid stickies do not count.)' - Inconsistent and syntactically incorrect. The point of paranthesis is to clarify/add exceptions or provide a different route to the statement and shouldn't be a different sentence. Should be: Earn by getting one of your threads stickied (paid stickies do not count). 
You get the idea.
I can see the current issues with this, and i'll look into this now.

I'll have this fixed.
(12-29-2015 - 08:10 AM)Nova Wrote: I can see the current issues with this, and i'll look into this now.

I'll have this fixed.

[Image: 0lgtsy5v71.png]
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Not like that pls lmao.
If you'd like my input on some award descriptions and how they should be phrased let me know, I'd be happy to help, but I think you got it.
(12-29-2015 - 08:28 PM)Garett Wrote: If you'd like my input on some award descriptions and how they should be phrased let me know, I'd be happy to help, but I think you got it.

I'll PM you and get some suggestions.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)