ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

can anyone help

by SHNbudz - 01-31-2018 - 02:24 PM
hi there guys

can anyone help or have the code to load & save outfits funny cars map mods to a file in a folder on your HDD to add to my player menu
Quit being a leech and do some research instead of asking for handouts. No one is going to just hand you this.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
lool this is easy (for ps3 it is a lot), idk on xbox but it should be easy to just load ini files, and thus create your own configurations to make the option, I also believe that no one will give you the complete code as this It's a beautiful job to have
Ban reason: Abusing the Report function is not allowed. Please read the rules.
@densN lol i was asking for help you mug cos i tried making it but did not work that good so dont come on my post chatting crap i see you all the forums asking for crap dont give me shit ......

@Wesley_Marcos Thanks anyways dude
(01-31-2018 - 11:13 PM)SHNbudz Wrote: @densN lol i was asking for help you mug cos i tried making it but did work that good so dont come on my post chatting crap i see you all the forums asking for crap dont give me shit ......

Lol, I already have this, Theres multiple ways it can be done. By creating files and reading or using shitty ini and loading from a ini, Dont like using a ini because everyone will steal your custom vehicles or outfits or whatever
(02-01-2018 - 12:16 AM)densN Wrote:
(01-31-2018 - 11:13 PM)SHNbudz Wrote: @densN lol i was asking for help you mug cos i tried making it but did work that good so dont come on my post chatting crap i see you all the forums asking for crap dont give me shit ......

Lol, I already have this, Theres multiple ways it can be done. By creating files and reading or using shitty ini and loading from a ini, Dont like using a ini because everyone will steal your custom vehicles or outfits or whatever

yes this is the problem, but you can use something to "encrypt" the code for reading, instead of numbers, and strings use a sequence of symbols
Ban reason: Abusing the Report function is not allowed. Please read the rules.
(02-01-2018 - 12:37 AM)Wesley_Marcos Wrote:
(02-01-2018 - 12:16 AM)densN Wrote:

yes this is the problem, but you can use something to "encrypt" the code for reading, instead of numbers, and strings use a sequence of symbols

Tbh that's a waste of time trying to encrypt a string then decrypt it. These released ini reader's wont allow you to do that without recoding it. Better off making your own functions to read and write.
(01-31-2018 - 02:24 PM)SHNbudz Wrote: hi there guys

can anyone help or have the code to load & save outfits funny cars map mods to a file in a folder on your HDD to add to my player menu

lmao  Finna Finna Finna Finna
(01-31-2018 - 02:24 PM)SHNbudz Wrote: hi there guys

You need libraries xml :)
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)