ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Request Xbox 360 Title Info API made by @ronin

by Dread - 02-23-2021 - 04:18 AM
@ronin released it a while back and its now disappeared, but I never got a chance to download it as I was using xboxunity's api to get title info from a title id, has anyone by chance have this sitting around somewhere?
(02-23-2021 - 04:18 AM)Dread Wrote: @ronin released it a while back and its now disappeared, but I never got a chance to download it as I was using xboxunity's api to get title info from a title id, has anyone by chance have this sitting around somewhere?
You're my friend and I wish you luck on getting this ps so you know you're fat asf go get three chulpas with no tomato and no lettuce.
(02-23-2021 - 07:20 AM)TheUnknown Wrote:
(02-23-2021 - 04:18 AM)Dread Wrote: @ronin released it a while back and its now disappeared, but I never got a chance to download it as I was using xboxunity's api to get title info from a title id, has anyone by chance have this sitting around somewhere?
You're my friend and I wish you luck on getting this ps so you know you're fat asf go get three chulpas with no tomato and no lettuce.

thanks for the love and support <3
bump bump bump bump
Thread can be closed, I was contacted in DMs by him.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)