ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Supernatural Source

by MrCoolGuy - 11-25-2018 - 11:07 AM
Hey can someone drop the supernatural mod menu source please. i really need it with the quickie menu

thanks a lot !!

pls dl link in comments
Could U not just learn to create your own menu lol. it really isnt that hard...
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
(11-25-2018 - 01:19 PM)trinity7 Wrote: Could U not just learn to create your own menu lol. it really isnt that hard...

And what have you created from scratch?
Link your achievement/s.

As for you, OP.
What makes Super Natural source so irresistible?
(11-25-2018 - 08:12 PM)dabexclusive Wrote:
(11-25-2018 - 01:19 PM)trinity7 Wrote: Could U not just learn to create your own menu lol. it really isnt that hard...

Link your achievement/s.

As for you, OP.

Lol Im not even going to respond to the immature comment lol. But FYI quite a lot. you'll find most my stuff on here. As i like to help the Dying scene, every now and then Angel Cool 

List Your Achievements:
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
not even worth ur time
(11-26-2018 - 01:47 AM)dabexclusive Wrote: Achievements as in learning?
I'm currently enrolled in cyber security and know most of the logic of programming \\ 
I stopped modding in (mid- ? )-2016 when menyoo and force died,  then I started coding for mods again in the end of 2017. I just have some private creations of my own,  nothing special,  just not like other c&p menus, which is the majority besides a good little chuck.

so why do you need someone else's source if you're so good at coding? surely you can recreate what you like.
(11-26-2018 - 02:31 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
(11-26-2018 - 01:47 AM)dabexclusive Wrote: //2long4u

so why do you need someone else's source if you're so good at coding? surely you can recreate what you like.

Your talking to the wrong person about nothing that you should care about.

Supernatural was just a part fork (if you know what I mean) of another base. when Johnathon was just getting into the biz.
What else...
(11-25-2018 - 08:42 PM)trinidad7 Wrote:
(11-25-2018 - 08:12 PM)dabexclusivo Wrote:

Link your achievement/s.

As for you, OP.

Lol Im not even going to respond to the immature comment lol. But FYI quite a lot. you'll find most my stuff on here. As i like to help the Dying scene, every now and then Angel Cool 

List Your Achievements:

TOO FACE YOU HAVE, IF I HAVE SEEN THOUSANDS RESPONSES TULLS IN POST OF SOURCES CLOWN NOT FILLED SO PLEASURE FOR LIFE
drawNotification("Welcome to Royale 2.5, Created by SxsxModz");
C++/C# Dev
Gsc/r Dev
[Image: Royaletram2.png]

(11-25-2018 - 11:07 AM)MrCoolGuy Wrote: Hey can someone drop the supernatural mod menu source please. i really need it with the quickie menu

thanks a lot !!

pls dl link in comments
queria essa source para xbox

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)