ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

(Paying 2-3K robux) Script for Undertale Battle Royale

by What_Is_Life - 12-31-2019 - 05:04 AM
Hello! So, I wanted to have a script make for this game that allows you to use the buttons in the admin room, as well as giving you any other admin tools/functions within the game. Any extra functions are appreciated!

I am willing to pay at most 3k robux for this script.  I can pay through you making a shirt and giving the link.  If you require another payment method, DM me and I can try to work it out.

If you need any other information on this, or are willing to make the script, please DM Communist Ree Man#4726!

(PS, I am new to this forum, so sorry if I did anything wrong, thanks again!)
(12-31-2019 - 05:04 AM)What_Is_Life Wrote: Hello! So, I wanted to have a script make for this game that allows you to use the buttons in the admin room, as well as giving you any other admin tools/functions within the game. Any extra functions are appreciated!

I am willing to pay at most 3k robux for this script.  I can pay through you making a shirt and giving the link.  If you require another payment method, DM me and I can try to work it out.

If you need any other information on this, or are willing to make the script, please DM Communist Ree Man#4726!

(PS, I am new to this forum, so sorry if I did anything wrong, thanks again!)a
I can make you script for this game.
[Image: signature.jpg]
(12-31-2019 - 05:04 AM)What_Is_Life Wrote: Hello! So, I wanted to have a script make for this game that allows you to use the buttons in the admin room, as well as giving you any other admin tools/functions within the game. Any extra functions are appreciated!

(PS, I am new to this forum, so sorry if I did anything wrong, thanks again!)
bruh

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)