ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

PROBLEM WITH CUSTOM MENU HEADER

by Criphoee - 02-17-2020 - 10:27 PM
So i think i figured out how to make a custom menu header, but i have a problem. I replace a sprite with OpenIV with my own picture, and add it to my menu, but when i load up in game, nothing shows up. I did click on save.

If anyone know what i did wrong, let me know
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi Account
did you request the texture :)?
(02-17-2020 - 10:37 PM)Darrenliu15 Wrote: did you request the texture :)?

Request? Will you explain, thanks
I just replaced the all_black_bg with my picture
Code: DRAW_TEXTURE("timebars", "all_black_bg", titlebox, 0.09f, 0.23f, 0.100f, 0, bannerrightred, bannerrightgreen, bannerrightblue, 255);//gradient blue rect
change the coords untill you see it
(02-18-2020 - 12:21 AM)PhucedMODZ Wrote: change the coords untill you see it

But it has same coords as my previous banner that was made out of sprites, so it should be in the same position, and i should be able to see it. What does my guy means by requesting the texture?
sprite needs to be loaded in memory before it can be drawn
(02-20-2020 - 02:42 AM)Darrenliu15 Wrote: sprite needs to be loaded in memory before it can be drawn

It is:
Code: DRAW_TEXTURE("timebars", "all_black_bg", titlebox, 0.09f, 0.23f, 0.100f, 0, bannerrightred, bannerrightgreen, bannerrightblue, 255);//gradient blue rect

I think the problem is because i use it on fivem, and when i save the pic in openiv, it only save when loading gta, but sprites dosent change on fivem. Problem is, my asi menu somehow dosent work for original gta. I have scripthook, but i just get infinite loading screen

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)