ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Need help with compiling

by Nufizxm - 05-09-2020 - 03:26 PM
So I've tried to compile a few different menus now so I can see how they work but they successfully compile but when I set them as plugins they either shut off my xbox before it boots or Fatal Crashes the game after the loading screen. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
(05-09-2020 - 03:26 PM)Nufizxm Wrote: So I've tried to compile a few different menus now so I can see how they work but they successfully compile but when I set them as plugins they either shut off my xbox before it boots or Fatal Crashes the game after the loading screen. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
hi there what platform is this on ? [XBOX360]  im guessing ? are you able to run other menus ones that are pre-compiled or no luck with any mods. Regards Richard
(05-09-2020 - 03:30 PM)quadrant2005 Wrote:
(05-09-2020 - 03:26 PM)Nufizxm Wrote: So I've tried to compile a few different menus now so I can see how they work but they successfully compile but when I set them as plugins they either shut off my xbox before it boots or Fatal Crashes the game after the loading screen. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
hi there what platform is this on ? [XBOX360]  im guessing ? are you able to run other menus ones that are pre-compiled or no luck with any mods. Regards Richard
Yes its Xbox 360 and I can run  all other mods except from the ones I've compiled but I've just tried there and I've finally got a menu working that I've compiled [https://demonforums.net/Thread-XBOX360-G...E-DEAUTHED] but that's all the luck I've had and I use the same build option every time, thanks
(05-09-2020 - 03:43 PM)Nufizxm Wrote:
Yes its Xbox 360 and I can run  all other mods except from the ones I've compiled but I've just tried there and I've finally got a menu working that I've compiled [https://demonforums.net/Thread-XBOX360-G...E-DEAUTHED] but that's all the luck I've had and I use the same build option every time, thanks
Hi there, i wonder if you have been trying to run menu's that have Auth built into them, as they will do things like that lock up the xbox or reboot it etc if they can not connect to the server and auth,  Check out Simplicity source code i quiet like that code base there are some bugs in the code but its pretty straight foward to follow and ive found it a good code base to learn from. Im new to the xbox dev scene also.. If you look on the forum. I posted on the simplicity source post yesterday to thank the person that posted it. When compiling go for Release_LTCG at the top that will work with most menus. Hope you get up and running regards Richard,
(05-09-2020 - 04:06 PM)quadrant2005 Wrote:
Hi there, i wonder if you have been trying to run menu's that have Auth built into them, as they will do things like that lock up the xbox or reboot it etc if they can not connect to the server and auth,  Check out Simplicity source code i quiet like that code base there are some bugs in the code but its pretty straight foward to follow and ive found it a good code base to learn from. Im new to the xbox dev scene also.. If you look on the forum. I posted on the simplicity source post yesterday to thank the person that posted it. When compiling go for Release_LTCG at the top that will work with most menus. Hope you get up and running regards Richard,

I have seem and downloaded the simplicity source that you posted but I think that was one of them menus that fatal crashed GTA when I had it as a plugin, thank you for all of the help
(05-09-2020 - 04:14 PM)Nufizxm Wrote:

I have seem and downloaded the simplicity source that you posted but I think that was one of them menus that fatal crashed GTA when I had it as a plugin, thank you for all of the help

Your welcome, if your running multiple menus at the same time, you have to experiment with which slots to put them, in the plugin's Im unsure if that is the source i got my simplicity from im unsure as it was a while ago that i obtained it. Please double check with simplicity and remember to set the project to Retail_LTCG when building menu's if you continnue to have issues with simplicity etc let me know and i can download it and double check it. Your welcome.. glad to try to help.
(05-09-2020 - 04:18 PM)quadrant2005 Wrote:
(05-09-2020 - 04:14 PM)Nufizxm Wrote:
(05-09-2020 - 03:30 PM)quadrant2005 Wrote: hi there what platform is this on ? [XBOX360]  im guessing ? are you able to run other menus ones that are pre-compiled or no luck with any mods. Regards Richard

Your welcome, if your running multiple menus at the same time, you have to experiment with which slots to put them, in the plugin's Im unsure if that is the source i got my simplicity from im unsure as it was a while ago that i obtained it. Please double check with simplicity and remember to set the project to Retail_LTCG when building menu's if you continnue to have issues with simplicity etc let me know and i can download it and double check it. Your welcome.. glad to try to help.

Thanks so much for all of the help  Relief
Your welcome...

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)