ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Message All Players

by MrFuzzy - 10-12-2018 - 01:12 AM
Can some one send me this please.
Really Need it atm
------------------------------------------
Ways to contact me!

Discord: Mr Fuzzy#4195

or my discord server. 

Click Me!
This has already been posted. please check all other threads in this section. as i posted it (Normal text and spoofed text) on a thread. :)
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
(10-12-2018 - 10:30 AM)trinity7 Wrote: This has already been posted. please check all other threads in this section. as i posted it (Normal text and spoofed text) on a thread. :)

Doesn't for work me...
Ways to contact me!

Discord: Mr Fuzzy#4195

or my discord server. 

Click Me!
(10-12-2018 - 10:54 AM)MrFuzzy Wrote:
(10-12-2018 - 10:30 AM)trinity7 Wrote: This has already been posted. please check all other threads in this section. as i posted it (Normal text and spoofed text) on a thread. :)

Doesn't for work me...

They work for everyone else lol. i would try looking at how u added it.
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
for (int i = 0; i < 18/*This is the amount of ids that the message is sent*/; i++) {
NETWORK::NETWORK_HANDLE_FROM_PLAYER(PLAYER::GET_PLAYER_PED(i), 0x10070200, 13);//If you find the offsets u can make it spoofed or maybe u dont even need to do that.
NETWORK::NETWORK_SEND_TEXT_MESSAGE("Your Message Here"/*Logicly use sprintf*/, 0x10070200);

}
legit about 2 months ago he took this out of some source and sent me it and asked if i think his code is good lmao!!
Proud founder & owner of

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)