ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

LOOPS?? STUF

by EMILG0NZA - 07-19-2020 - 08:59 PM
Some few days i starting learning about Loops (fast slow etc) So that mean i learn about adding peds But then i just question
How i can know if i need to use a slow or fast loop ? and the Loop where u put Inmortal or car spawner its slow or Fast? 

PD Thx To: -R-
Disc = 0xemiil
(07-19-2020 - 08:59 PM)FeetForFree Wrote: Some few days i starting learning about Loops (fast slow etc) So that mean i learn about adding peds But then i just question
How i can know if i need to use a slow or fast loop ? and the Loop where u put Inmortal or car spawner its slow or Fast? 

fast or slow loop?
what?
(07-20-2020 - 12:41 AM)magiccarpet Wrote:
(07-19-2020 - 08:59 PM)FeetForFree Wrote: Some few days i starting learning about Loops (fast slow etc) So that mean i learn about adding peds But then i just question

fast or slow loop?
what?
Yea like how i identify when i need a Slow or fast or if they is a way to made a only one hooking loop to use the same in one void
Disc = 0xemiil
You use a timer if u want to slow your loop down.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)