ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Infinite loop protection help

by XBLxPhantom - 10-21-2018 - 11:14 PM
I have some protections looped but the script protections arent workinng or some aren't havent tested all. wondering if anyone would be willing to help?  the protections consist of protect from force to darts, gta:o tutorial and other's like this.
dm me ok on here pls
(10-21-2018 - 11:14 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote: I have some protections looped but the script protections arent workinng or some aren't havent tested all. wondering if anyone would be willing to help?  the protections consist of protect from force to darts, gta:o tutorial and other's like this.

u use address or struct?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
(10-24-2018 - 06:54 PM)NoNameV2345 Wrote:
(10-21-2018 - 11:14 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote: I have some protections looped but the script protections arent workinng or some aren't havent tested all. wondering if anyone would be willing to help?  the protections consist of protect from force to darts, gta:o tutorial and other's like this.

u use address or struct?

i use adress and its working fine lol

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)