ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How make open animations

by MrSpavn - 09-08-2018 - 05:06 PM
Hello i need make open animation on c++. Who know how make it?
What the heck is an "opened animation"?
_asm
(09-08-2018 - 05:32 PM)SinceModz Wrote: What the heck is an "opened animation"?

I meant when I press the open button of the menu it did not just appear and there was some other kind of animation
what do you mean bro? that doesnt make sense
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
I'm pretty sure he either means, smooth scrolling. (Check some other pages for it)
Or, he means. When opening the menu how most of them just open up magician like, drawing where it just "appears" - nothing special, Point being, probably looking for an animated open animation I'd have to assume.
i.e. opening your menu, slides up for it's open "animation" like any menu has, right.

In advanced edit* - If this wasn't enough smooth scrolling would be the same concept as you were to make an open animation instead of the plane one every menu uses.
Im intrigued what animation menu are you talking about?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
what explain clearly
He wants an animation draw that moves the "menu frame" in different frames to his start position when hes opening menu. Stop acting like you guys dont know what he means hahah lmao
TruthFTW#6516
(09-08-2018 - 05:06 PM)MrSpavn Wrote: Hello i need make open animation on c++. Who know how make it?

Not to be rude, but if you cant code that yourself than simply dont code, or learn.
Set it up like a path, move the Menu x position from like 0 to where u want it to be in several frames. Which gives the look of your "animation". Simplest I can come up with tbh
TruthFTW#6516

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)