ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Help] [XBOX 360] Saving and Loading files

by Venom_Modz - 12-08-2018 - 07:11 AM
Hi i am wondering how would i read and write to files on xbox to save like my menu colors from my menu and stuff so when someone loads the menu and they change the color it auto saves to the file like svt does
Add an INI Bro lol
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
(12-08-2018 - 08:32 AM)trinity7 Wrote: Add an INI Bro lol

yeah i now that but i want it to auto save to the file when they change the int in the menu like it does on svt
(12-08-2018 - 08:44 AM)Venom_Modz Wrote:
(12-08-2018 - 08:32 AM)trinity7 Wrote: Add an INI Bro lol

yeah i now that but i want it to auto save to the file when they change the int in the menu like it does on svt

add my discord, annie#2689
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: N/A
Theres alot of open source INI reader/writers out there, so dont waste your time re-inventing the wheel, a quick blast on google should find you what your looking for :)
well im no expert i save and load INI files fine using a INI parser i am just suggesting it as a viable option for OP but if there is a better way to do it i would do it too.
I found this on Github at some point, but I do not remember who it was.
Maybe that helps a little further
http://www.mediafire.com/file/94qissmgg5...r.txt/file
(07-26-2019 - 08:51 AM)Torxi Wrote: I found this on Github at some point, but I do not remember who it was.
Maybe that helps a little further
http://www.mediafire.com/file/94qissmgg5...r.txt/file
U still have it?? or u have one free?
Disc = 0xemiil
(12-08-2018 - 07:11 AM)Venom_Modz Wrote: Hi i am wondering how would i read and write to files on xbox to save like my menu colors from my menu and stuff so when someone loads the menu and they change the color it auto saves to the file like svt does
ini = mega easy. Leaked everywhere lol
Just create a struct that contains what you need and save the bytes of it to a file; then when you load the file, cast the bytes back to a struct. There's really no need for a configuration file when it comes to stuff like this.
[Image: G05fkTF.jpg]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)