ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

HOW I PUT X,Y ON THIS GRAPHICS???

by EMILG0NZA - 12-18-2019 - 04:50 PM
I want to use 

GRAPHICS::REQUEST_SCALEFORM_MOVIE("TEXTFIELD");

But if i put just like that its the only way that its spawn 

on the GTAV another Way to Put This but with X,Y Options?
Disc = 0xemiil
(12-18-2019 - 04:50 PM)FeetForFree Wrote: I want to use 

GRAPHICS::REQUEST_SCALEFORM_MOVIE("TEXTFIELD");

But if i put just like that its the only way that its spawn 

on the GTAV another Way to Put This but with X,Y Options?

DRAW_SCALEFORM_MOVIE
BEGIN_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_METHOD
[Image: eZYKdLc.png]
this is 1 natives used for it >>>> static BOOL HAS_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_LOADED(Any p0) { return invoke<BOOL>(0xDDFB6448, p0); } // 0xDDFB6448 what you need to do is same as sprite !!!
exemple>> void DrawScaleformeXFORCE(char *Streamedtexture, char *textureName, float x, float y, float width, float height, float rotation, int r, int g, int b, int a)
{
GRAPHICS::REQUEST_STREAMED_TEXTURE_DICT(Streamedtexture, false);
GRAPHICS::REQUEST_SCALEFORM_MOVIE(Streamedtexture);
GRAPHICS::DRAW_SCALEFORM_MOVIE(Streamedtexture, textureName, x, y, width, height, rotation, r, g, b, a);
}
and for the call>>>
DrawScaleformeXFORCE("Streamedtexture", "textureName", XPosition, Ypos, 0.225f, 0.09f, 0, 255, 255, 255, 255);
the XPosition and Ypos and screen position 0.225f and 0.09f are width and height the 0 is rotation of image so 0 = null and 255, 255, 255, 255 are as follow = red green blue and opacity
i hope it help you bro dont forget to show us project :)
(12-18-2019 - 06:02 PM)Marioriel Wrote: this is 1 natives used for it >>>> static BOOL HAS_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_LOADED(Any p0) { return invoke<BOOL>(0xDDFB6448, p0); } // 0xDDFB6448 what you need to do is same as sprite !!!
exemple>> void DrawScaleformeXFORCE(char  *Streamedtexture, char  *textureName, float x, float y, float width, float height, float rotation, int r, int g, int b, int a)
{
GRAPHICS::REQUEST_STREAMED_TEXTURE_DICT(Streamedtexture, false);
GRAPHICS::REQUEST_SCALEFORM_MOVIE(Streamedtexture);
GRAPHICS::DRAW_SCALEFORM_MOVIE(Streamedtexture, textureName, x, y, width, height, rotation, r, g, b, a);
}
and for the call>>>
DrawScaleformeXFORCE("Streamedtexture", "textureName", XPosition, Ypos, 0.225f, 0.09f, 0, 255, 255, 255, 255);
the XPosition and Ypos and screen position 0.225f and 0.09f are width and height the 0 is rotation of image so 0 = null and 255, 255, 255, 255 are as follow = red green blue and opacity
i hope it help you bro dont forget to show us project :)
Thanks Bro

My Proyect its a Mexican Menu
Disc = 0xemiil
Good ima join ya channel so if you need more help i will help
(12-18-2019 - 07:52 PM)Marioriel Wrote: Good ima join ya channel so if you need more help i will help
YES SIR
Disc = 0xemiil

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)