ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Grabbing crew name

by XBLxPhantom - 03-25-2019 - 02:23 AM
Anyone able to give me a hand with grabbing the crew name? 
I've gotten the native i'm sure, But i'm not sure what p1 is for.

Code:
BOOL _NETWORK_GET_PLAYER_CREW_EMBLEM_TXD_NAME(Player *player, Any *p1)
This is definitely handy for a-lot of people. nice leak.
Its possibly a pointer to the address to save the output which would probably be something like char *crewName

BOOL _NETWORK_GET_PLAYER_CREW_EMBLEM_TXD_NAME(Player *player, char *crewName)

something like this maybe ...
char crewName;
if (_NETWORK_GET_PLAYER_CREW_EMBLEM_TXD_NAME(selectedPlayer, &crewName)){
DrawText(crewName);
}
else{
DrawText("No Crew?..");
}

This may be incorrect as ive not tested anything so you might need to mess around but that may be the general idea but could be wrong
(03-25-2019 - 03:24 PM)Justtestingit Wrote: Its possibly a pointer to the address to save the output which would probably be something like char *crewName

char crewName;
if (_NETWORK_GET_PLAYER_CREW_EMBLEM_TXD_NAME(selectedPlayer,  &crewName)){
       DrawText(crewName);
}
else{
       DrawText("No Crew?..");
}

This may be incorrect as ive not tested anything so you might need to mess around but that may be the general idea but could be wrong

that's what i was thinking. Same situation as grabbing street name from Coord. I'll test it out And update the post as necessary because as i said i still haven't tested.  thanks for the Input btw!
(03-25-2019 - 09:57 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
(03-25-2019 - 03:24 PM)Justtestingit Wrote: Its possibly a pointer to the address to save the output which would probably be something like char *crewName

char crewName;
if (_NETWORK_GET_PLAYER_CREW_EMBLEM_TXD_NAME(selectedPlayer,  &crewName)){
       DrawText(crewName);
}
else{
       DrawText("No Crew?..");
}

that's what i was thinking. Same situation as grabbing street name from Coord. I'll test it out And update the post as necessary because as i said i still haven't tested.  thanks for the Input btw!
Yep thats right same as street name knowing it returns a BOOL id imagine it to return false if the crewName doesnt exist or true if it does and store it

No problem glad to be of some assistance :)
(03-25-2019 - 02:23 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote: Anyone able to give me a hand with grabbing the crew name? 
I've gotten the native i'm sure, But i'm not sure what p1 is for.

Code:
BOOL _NETWORK_GET_PLAYER_CREW_EMBLEM_TXD_NAME(Player *player, Any *p1)
Any* p1 Is a crew handle not their name

And if any* p1 was a char it doesnt grab the crew name, ir could grab the name of the emblem texture dict

U can grab the crew name with globals but not the globals that are in leaked sources, search in game scrupts
(03-27-2019 - 01:58 PM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: Any* p1 Is a crew handle not their name

And if any* p1 was a char it doesnt grab the crew name, ir could grab the name of the emblem texture dict

U can grab the crew name with globals but not the globals that are in leaked sources, search in game scrupts

i haven't done much in the line of scripts other than adding scripts to Modloaders. Would you be able to give a few hints on how i Could go about finding the globals?
nice leak my friend love it :)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)