ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Request] > [CoHost] IPS Community Suite 4.4.3 - NEW

by B96x - 04-30-2019 - 10:22 PM
Hey, DemonForums Community.
I'm looking for someone willing to CoHost a New Forum Website with me. In return you'll be granted Administrator and/or Moderator privileges + Pre-Access to all current and new forum features with the ability to test them out before public publishment. We will share it.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm in need of someone who's Trusted and Trusting enough to share a IPS Community Suite 4.4.3 forum website with me, which also means sharing atleast a small/minimal amount of our own personal information with each other, is neccesary for it to work. You'll also need to stand for a small amount of the cost to host the forum website. (We'll both get that money back in the future as our member list grow and some of our members purchases forum/profile upgrades) I'll be using the very latest and best forum software/platform (IPS Community Suite 4.4.3) and i wish to SSD Cloud and/or VPS Host the forum software on either Hostinger, FastComet or A2Hosting with: Dedicated Server IP, SSL Protection, CloudFlare Integration and Content Protection (which is all included in these web hosting providers) in order to protect and secure the website, forums, our members and all content posted in the forums. I will also be setting up daily backups of the forums and customize website and cPanel Security and Privacy settings as well to make sure everything's up to date.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The forum website will be about Hacking, Leaking, Selling, Buying and/or Sharing of informative content such as Tools, Programs, Software, Accounts, Servers and what ever else more or less related to Hacking and/or is in some way Tech Informative. I will be setting up and installing awesome user and staff forum plugins in order to enhace and advance the overall (but not limited to) forum and user profiles and user privacy settings, with more. I will also set up and install (but not limited to) user roles/groups, user rank badges, user group badges, user awards, categorized category tabs, reputation system, enhaced customizable user profiles + profile settings, a user upgradeable shop and live-chat room(s) + alot more. I will be using a highly customizeable IPS forum theme called "Borx Gaming" or "Zeron Gaming Style" with support for laptops, phones and tablets. There will some awesome forums categorized in forum category tabs for all kinds of Leaks, Hacking, Developing, Designing, Coding, Sharing and more, also with the ability to (but not limited to) customize, edit, report, delete and rate topics, posts and users on the forum.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)